+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
So, are you going to apply for those who dont have any knows person or who dont know any firm in canda ?
Please...

As you sad earlier, let’s not make this complicated. All I asked you is to provide a link from IRCC website thatsays only immigration lawyers can be a representative in ordering CAIPS notes...

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
No, I am not a PR or citizen, therefore I cannot order on their behalf. But, you can’t provide a link from IRCC website, can you?
Can you provide CAIPS assistance? if you cant then who else except the firm dealing with this service.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Please...

As you sad earlier, let’s not make this complicated. All I asked you is to provide a link from IRCC website thatsays only immigration lawyers can be a representative in ordering CAIPS notes...
Its common sense for those do not have any known contact in Canada will always seek the assistance of an authorised firm or a representative might be a lawyer or anyone who is dealing with such case.

If you can help in CAIPS, then I would be a great help, do some good being in Canada you can do it not humanitarian ground, not a big deal.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
And these firms must be immigration lawyers only? Please re-read my comments again

Good day to you!
Re-read my statement which says that Doctor in general: Dentist cant be the best choice if you are looking for neurosurgery. same as a lawyer who is working for immigration laws would be a better choice than having anyone else who don't have proper knowledge. Rest the choice is all your's nobody is forcing you to put your thoughts on other's mind. we all are well educated knows what fits best for us so the needed applicant will find out its own way of comfort.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Its common sense for those do not have any known contact in Canada will always seek the assistance of an authorised firm or a representative might be a lawyer or anyone who is dealing with such case.

If you can help in CAIPS, then I would be a great help, do some good being in Canada you can do it not humanitarian ground, not a big deal.
You can’t argue with commn sense alone, you also need evidence to support your arguments.

Have a nice day!

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Oh boy... I don’t see how this relates to the information privacy act of Canada...
Mind your language be a professional, you don't know to whom you are talking to might be someone younger or older than you, so to call someone like " Ohh Boy" shows how educated and professional you are.

read the full content it was just an example nothing has to do with immigration Act. But, to related it with your statement it required something, hope you got.
Re-read my statement which says that Doctor in general: Dentist cant be the best choice if you are looking for neurosurgery. same as a lawyer who is working for immigration laws would be a better choice than having anyone else who don't have proper knowledge. Rest the choice is all your's nobody is forcing you to put your thoughts on other's mind. we all are well educated knows what fits best for us so the needed applicant will find out its own way of comfort.

Last edited:

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Mind your language be a professional, you don't know to whom you are talking to might be someone younger or older than you, so to call someone like " Ohh Boy" shows how educated and professional you are.

read the full content it was just an example nothing has to do with immigration Act. But, to related it with your statement it required something, hope you got.

Uhm, I’m not calling you “oh boy”, it is an expression... Sorry, buddy if it seems offensive to you.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Uhm, I’m not calling you “oh boy”, it is an expression... Sorry, buddy if it seems offensive to you.
First of all, i didnt started converstaon with you. I was responding to someone else. you might have diffrent view than i have, in such case you could advise the concerned person and not to me.

Did i seek your advise, keep your advise with you and mind your words before taking on such public platform nobody is here to listen such unprofessional langauge.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
So you talk to your elders like your Father or someone elder then you or a senior citizen with such expression " Ohhh Boy "

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Just want to share this with you:

https://www.yourdictionary.com/oh-boy

So that you may be aware of the expression...

Cheers!

Keep your dictopnary with you. Its useless for me and for those who knows how to behave on public platforms like this CandaVisa. As you are justifying your arguments. Hence, i am sure you might be calling all your elder and father with such expression or " Ohh Boy ", Enjoy your culture. However, its not my culture .

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Keep your dictopnary with you. Its useless for me and for those who knows how to behave on public platforms like this CandaVisa. As you are justifying your arguments. Hence, i am sure you might be calling all your elder and father with such expression or " Ohh Boy ", Enjoy your culture. However, its not my culture .
:) Have a nice day!

pari_dec12

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-04-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In process Aug 14th,decision made Oct 31st,visa issued oct 29th,passport received nov 7th
LANDED..........
Flying on nov 11th
Definitely, he can come to Canada, Even, I am in the same situation, I have already missed my January 2019 intake. waiting for final VISA result to come. Once, I got the approval will ask my college to provide September 219 intake admission letter and I can use this VISA while travelling Canada in the month of August 2019.

You nephew can come to Canada just 1 month before his intake start date. No, need to inform any immigration people in Delhi.
Thank you again Dev for the response. I checked the cic website but was not able to find anything regarding how early you can enter Canada once you have the visa. For example my nephew's course will start on Sept 2019 and if he wants to enter Canada lets say on February is it allowed? Or the immigration office at the airport will refuse him to enter Canada because its almost 6 months earlier before his program starts. How do you know its only 1 month before the program starts but not more than 1-2 months? I just want to make sure if he can/can't enter Canada earlier.

Thank you again...cheers!!