+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Sayuri2019

Jan 9, 2019
Dis any one got rejected on this note "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans"
Yes most people have got this reason including me. And I also got one more reason of purpose of visit.
As someone has said here, probably I got this reason due to duel intention they saw in my profile as I also have PR application running in the background (it’s just in pool, not even picked actually!). Although they say that duel intention is legitimate, in the end they don’t approve it.
So guys, those who have PR process going on, I would advice not to apply for a study permit,

Reactions: ngapham17689

ngapham17689

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
ok, so the cic allows 3 extra months after your course finish date, ex: if my VISA will expiree on 01/2021. but the intake will start from 09/2019 and will end on 09/2021. Therefore, I will travel to Canada in 08/2019 along with the admission letter of September 2019 intake to show the immigration team at the airport in Canada.

Will apply for VISA extension 3 months before 01/2021 while I am in Canada continuing my study and submit the New admission letter or the VISA extension letter which you can get from your college. this way the CIC will extend your VISA from 01/2012 to 09/2021.

Hope your doubt clear now, can ask me if you have any other issue.
Thank you! You’re genius!

Sahith goud

Dec 20, 2018
Yes most people have got this reason including me. And I also got one more reason of purpose of visit.
As someone has said here, probably I got this reason due to duel intention they saw in my profile as I also have PR application running in the background (it’s just in pool, not even picked actually!). Although they say that duel intention is legitimate, in the end they don’t approve it.
So guys, those who have PR process going on, I would advice not to apply for a study permit,
I dint apply for PR .I don't know how to reapply after this rejection

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Dis any one got rejected on this note "Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans"
This is their common statement of immigration law under which many things can be taken into consideration. So, 90% of student visa applicant who got refusal will have this statement as one of their refusal reason. Hence, don't worry just focus of the solution and the best way is to get the CAIPS notes which has translation of the typical immigration law language into simple language so that you can understand the issue .And then there has to be suggestions provided along with the report to you to fix the issues on which basis you visa got refused as many of us do.

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
I dint apply for PR .I don't know how to reapply after this rejection
You have to submit a new application along with the refusal letter after datisfsati their needs which you can findout under CAIPS notes .once you fulfilled all their requirement then simply submit a new application under your current CIC account. You do not have to create a new CIC account. We can submit all news visa application under current CIC account.

Sahith goud

Dec 20, 2018
You have to submit a new application along with the refusal letter after datisfsati their needs which you can findout under CAIPS notes .once you fulfilled all their requirement then simply submit a new application under your current CIC account. You do not have to create a new CIC account. We can submit all news visa application under current CIC account.
I am applying offline this time

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
I am applying offline this time
No issue, you can do it. Just submit all the documents you will have to mention your UCI number which is your CIC number actually it remains same .Only the application number gets changed. Take help of VFS they will assist you in submission.

Sahith goud

Dec 20, 2018
No issue, you can do it. Just submit all the documents you will have to mention your UCI number which is your CIC number actually it remains same .Only the application number gets changed. Take help of VFS they will assist you in submission.
Sure thanks and the thing is I dint submit IT returns last time and I just showed them 15 laks un account will I get rejected for that reason

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Sure thanks and the thing is I dint submit IT returns last time and I just showed them 15 laks un account will I get rejected for that reason
Did you take help of any consultant like IDP or any paid consultant while submitting your application time? if yes then they must have told you that its necessary to submit 3 years of ITR or Form 16.

If you are working professional and funding your own then submit 3 years or ITR or Form 16 along with 6 months of Salary slip. it's necessary.

So, make sure that you are satisfying all their requirement this time. get the CAIPS notes then only you will be able to know the exact reason for the refusal.

Sahith goud

Dec 20, 2018
Did you take help of any consultant like IDP or any paid consultant while submitting your application time? if yes then they must have told you that its necessary to submit 3 years of ITR or Form 16.

If you are working professional and funding your own then submit 3 years or ITR or Form 16 along with 6 months of Salary slip. it's necessary.

So, make sure that you are satisfying all their requirement this time. get the CAIPS notes then only you will be able to know the exact reason for the refusal.
Okay but my consultancy said it ok if we don't keep an ITR so I just applied it this time I'll do all the files correctly

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Okay but my consultancy said it ok if we don't keep an ITR so I just applied it this time I'll do all the files correctly
It's not true, you can generate the document checklist on cic.gc.ca website it will have a separate section for proof of finance under that section there are various ways of showing financial proof it will have the ITR related details. you can use form 16 if you didn't file ITR.

Sahith goud

Dec 20, 2018
It's not true, you can generate the document checklist on cic.gc.ca website it will have a separate section for proof of finance under that section there are various ways of showing financial proof it will have the ITR related details. you can use form 16 if you didn't file ITR.
Okayy but if I submit the ITR this time can I expect Visa?

Dev_Yadav

Star Member
Jan 8, 2019
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Okayy but if I submit the ITR this time can I expect Visa?
Submission of ITR or Form 16 is not the guarantee of the VISA approval, However, Its one of the necessary requirement. If the ITR or form 16 was the reason for your refusal then definitely you will get VISA this time. But there might be some other reasons also, we can't assume anything like this.

There will be a large number of the applicant who got visa refusal even they had submitted ITR or Form 16. So, the best way is to get the CAIPS notes to find out the real issue of your refusal as well as this time submit all the required documents.

Apply for CAIPS notes before reapplying if you don't want to waste your time and money again and again.

Abhi1234

Dec 23, 2018
My visa got refused on following grounds
I am not satisfied you leave canada at the end of your stay based on purpose of visit

So I am planning to reapply
Any suggestions