+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Applied online???
" YES I APPLIED ONLINE "

I also applied online on 3rd Dec and my class will start May 2019 . So i am also still waiting for my VISA STATUS . I did medical upfront so all i am expecting is final result since i have sumited all the necessary document. Also let me know once your review start

Amankhokhar88

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
" YES I APPLIED ONLINE "

I also applied online on 3rd Dec and my class will start May 2019 . So i am also still waiting for my VISA STATUS . I did medical upfront so all i am expecting is final result since i have sumited all the necessary document. Also let me know once your review start
I also applied online on 15th december for may intake nothing updated yet

Sayuri2019

Jan 9, 2019
Anyone applied in Dec first week?
I applied online (not through VFS or agent/consultant), non SDS on 3rd dec from Mumbai. I passed medical I think after a week or two and now status is that they are reviewing eligibility. I was shown processing time of 5 weeks when I applied. But still no update...anyone in same situation?
I have applied for May 2019 intake.

Last edited:

Bala753

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Finally my file is approved and got the passport request on 8th jan at 8:12 pm

My timeline
—I have applied for 1st time on sept 5th 2018 for jan19 under sds ( offline)
— i got rejection on dec 13 after 3 months
— again I reapplied online sds on dec14
— finally I got approval yesterday

Aug 21, 2015

My timeline
congratulations. Happy for yoy. could you please advise why it was rejected from the first attempt ? and did you seek professional help to write your LOE in the second attempt?

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Wow

My timeline

Wow congrat

Bala753

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
congratulations. Happy for yoy. could you please advise why it was rejected from the first attempt ? and did you seek professional help to write your LOE in the second attempt?
They mentioned other reasons like future prospects and plans, level of establishmnet etc. I had prepared my justification letter by my own with references of others

Aug 21, 2015
They mentioned other reasons like future prospects and plans, level of establishmnet etc. I had prepared my justification letter by my own with references of others
Do you think there is any chance for a Bachelor degree in Accounting to get study permit visa in Canada to study Diploma in Accounting ?