+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
yr my agent told me to pay biometrics fees so it is compulsory for me ,don't know why ,
It is not compulsory bro for Indian applicant who applied before 31st December.
Non sds have a good success if application is applied in best way like course selection and POF and a strong SOP

MAN.KAMBOJ

Dec 17, 2018
It is not compulsory bro for Indian applicant who applied before 31st December.
Non sds have a good success if application is applied in best way like course selection and POF and a strong SOP
My agent pay my embassy fees on 23 dec bt beacuse of holidays ,he said ,embassy didn't consider my file and on 1st january ,embassy mailed my agent for biometrics,so m waiting for my biometrics letter now I don't know ,how much day it takes and after that only ,embassy starts processing,

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
My agent pay my embassy fees on 23 dec bt beacuse of holidays ,he said ,embassy didn't consider my file and on 1st january ,embassy mailed my agent for biometrics,so m waiting for my biometrics letter now I don't know ,how much day it takes and after that only ,embassy starts processing,
My brother 1st of all embassy was closed on 1st jan
And there are 4 5 working days in between after 23.
One of my friend got is passport request on 24 that show embassy was working.
Ask ur agent for that biometric request letter

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
I've IELTS 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in each, Applying only for PG Diploma.
Anyone with backlogs more than 10 got Visa earlier?
It totally depend on individuals profile try to express the reason of backlogs in sop to convince the visa officer and show clear intention to study pay for 1 year fee apply to a government institutions and purchase GIC these all factors make ur file strong make sure u opt for a 2 year cousre in order to get 3 year pgwp and make way to pr