+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
My Visa approved today.

I have a question regarding program change. I have been allotted diploma of 2 years for Jan intake and in May intake college will offer me PG course.(as per my discussion with representative at that time my Visa file was in review)

So, can I study pg program with this study Visa which is approved for diploma program?

Congrant ! ⛰ Welcome to canada and yes you can change program. Hope the rest of us will get visa approve soon and next week surly will see more visa approve.

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
@RAOSAHAB @hello2world

hey i got a question regarding the application form if you could help me? should I leaves spaces blank or type N/A.

I do not have a fax number, so should I just leave it blank ? and in some number based fields which do not apply to me, if I type N/A it will give a character should be a number error.

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
@RAOSAHAB @hello2world

hey i got a question regarding the application form if you could help me? should I leaves spaces blank or type N/A.

I do not have a fax number, so should I just leave it blank ? and in some number based fields which do not apply to me, if I type N/A it will give a character should be a number error.
I took help of an agent so I have no idea about that.

Reactions: Lovesahota92

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Me too but embassy's words are leave anything not related to you blank or type N/A if it does not proceed.
and where it says tution fees, should I write one year tuition fees or full 2 years?

Also, should I include the health insurance fees which applies every fall in the tuition fees field too?

MAN.KAMBOJ

Dec 17, 2018
Guys i got rejected and re-applied now they didnt answer my 2nd study permit yet. when do you think we should ask for a refund if the semester starts on 7th of January?
Same situation,still m waiting for my visa and Saturday embassy asked me for biometrics,i pay $85 ,bt doesn't reciver any mail for biometrics,,my classes will started on 14th january so m confused