+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

hsingh132317

Jan 3, 2019
Next steps I will apply for Masters for my bro. I suspect since he has done engineering in India they are looking at this as fishy. wanted to get him in college in a diploma.

Same issue in the first rejection as well. Applied for notes now
Did you apply for the notes before? Any idea, how much time does it take to receive the response from CIC regarding notes?

Lovettej

Jan 4, 2019
Whom have you spoken with at yorkU? My admissions coordinator is now telling that this happens to alot of international students and york doesn’t grant extension for arrival dates. She has marked my GPA in an email stating that she will deenrol my admission.

Please tell me whom should i talk to?
The same thing is happening to me. I email my academic advisor at YorkU in my department and she told me to contact my professors to see if they can pardon me for the few days missed while accessing notes on my moodle account.

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
My Visa approved today.

I have a question regarding program change. I have been allotted diploma of 2 years for Jan intake and in May intake college will offer me PG course.(as per my discussion with representative at that time my Visa file was in review)

So, can I study pg program with this study Visa which is approved for diploma program?

Rahul_Singla

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
My Visa approved today.

I have a question regarding program change. I have been allotted diploma of 2 years for Jan intake and in May intake college will offer me PG course.(as per my discussion with representative at that time my Visa file was in review)

So, can I study pg program with this study Visa which is approved for diploma program?
Congrats.
Yes you can study.
Please share your timeline like when you apply and under which category.

Jassi033

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
My Visa approved today.

Congrata
Pls share your timeline when you reapply and your reason of rejection

Reactions: hello2world

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Congrats.
Yes you can study.
Please share your timeline like when you apply and under which category.
Congrata
Pls share your timeline when you reapply and your reason of rejection
I got rejection on 29th November and I reapply on 30th November.
Reasons :
Purpose of visit, other reason

I have one more question, is vfs open today as I need to submit my passport?

Profile :
Graduation in distance learning mode completed in 2017, ielts 6.5 bands, experience of more that 2 years in software development.

Rahul_Singla

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
Reasons :

Profile :
Graduation in distance learning mode completed in 2017, ielts 6.5 bands, experience of more that 2 years in software development.
VFS closed on Saturday and Sunday.

Jassi033

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Reasons :

Profile :
Which vfs is nearer to u