+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

hsingh132317

Jan 3, 2019
I have called them and they have processed all the application before Oct 23. But they are randomly picking the applications, my brother applied and got rejected yesterday. (Timeline: Submitted on Nov 14; medical within 1 week; rejected: Jan 3(around 2 a.m.)) Online applications are getting processed quickly. Can someone tell me what document needs to be uploaded for the financial support when applying for the sds program? If someone would suggest me that would be great.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Just got an update on my account. My brother visa rejected for second time on the basis that "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit."

Sahith goud

Dec 20, 2018
I apply online 4 dec
Under nonsds
Receive acknoledment letter mail on 19 dec
Medical clear 20 dec
Now in my online account they r showing we r review ur eligibility critteria. You will get msg once it completes.
Bro I applied on 1st dec and my orientation is on 8th of jan is there any possibility that I'll get my visa till date

hsingh132317

Jan 3, 2019
Just got an update on my account. My brother visa rejected for second time on the basis that "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit."
Did you apply through an agent? What financial documents did you submit? Do you have anyone in Canada and you have declared in the application?

Sahith goud

Dec 20, 2018
Did you apply through an agent? What financial documents did you submit? Do you have anyone in Canada and you have declared in the application?
Yeah I applied through an agent and I payed 1 sem tuition fee and gic of 10200 $ and I have shown 15 lakh in the account .no I don't have any one in canada

Shiva7351

Dec 28, 2018
I have called them and they have processed all the application before Oct 23. But they are randomly picking the applications, my brother applied and got rejected yesterday. (Timeline: Submitted on Nov 14; medical within 1 week; rejected: Jan 3(around 2 a.m.)) Online applications are getting processed quickly. Can someone tell me what document needs to be uploaded for the financial support when applying for the sds program? If someone would suggest me that would be great.
Bro how did you contact them?

Sum19

Jul 18, 2018
I have reapplied on 17th Dec for January Intake 2019
I got a rejection on my first application on the ground of purpose of stay . it took 20 days for the decision to arrive./
My medicals is not updated till now this time . is there anyone who is going through same situation or have reapplied on the same date or close to the same .
everyone is welcome to comment !

Thanks

Reactions: sharath079

Inez03

Dec 30, 2018
Anyone here who applied from the Philippines for January 2019 intake? Any updates on your student visa? The final decision of my application was approved, just waiting for my passport with stamped visa. I submitted the passport to vfs manila on Dec 18. Tracking online states that it is still at IRCC on process.. Classes are already ongoing at Saskpoly since Jan 3.

Reactions: Evankc

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Applied myself. i.e. his distant brother of the applicant in Canada. So I am well versed with what to provide and what not. An agent will not be any better.
Documents - bank statement, property documents in the name of applicant (my brother). Paid first six months fees as well. No one in Canada declared on application

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
I have reapplied on 17th Dec for January Intake 2019
I got a rejection on my first application on the ground of purpose of stay . it took 20 days for the decision to arrive./
My medicals is not updated till now this time . is there anyone who is going through same situation or have reapplied on the same date or close to the same .
everyone is welcome to comment !

Thanks
Same here no medical updated till now. Just the rejection letter with a document version of 10-2017. Looks like a template to just insert name and address. Rejection letter from Ottawa it says. I think they are sending bulk rejections. Got our rejection around the same time you got it.

hsingh132317

Jan 3, 2019
Same here no medical updated till now. Just the rejection letter with a document version of 10-2017. Looks like a template to just insert name and address. Rejection letter from Ottawa it says. I think they are sending bulk rejections. Got our rejection around the same time you got it.
What is your next step? Was the reason same for the first time rejection?

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
What is your next step? Was the reason same for the first time rejection?
Next steps I will apply for Masters for my bro. I suspect since he has done engineering in India they are looking at this as fishy. wanted to get him in college in a diploma.

Same issue in the first rejection as well. Applied for notes now

Reactions: hsingh132317