+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Dhavalp13

Dec 31, 2018
I apply online 4 dec
Under nonsds
Receive acknoledment letter mail on 19 dec
Medical clear 20 dec
Now in my online account they r showing we r review ur eligibility critteria. You will get msg once it completes.

Reactions: Evankc

japneet kaur18

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes i filled ircc webfom but they dont reply. Could you please provide me the email id of embassy .
I think that’s the only way to contact the embassy in India... however I’ve mailed the one in Ottawa as well, because the processing takes place over there... currently I’m waiting for any response...

Robin9421

Dec 11, 2018
I think that’s the only way to contact the embassy in India... however I’ve mailed the one in Ottawa as well, because the processing takes place over there... currently I’m waiting for any response...
On
what is the email address..?
I also want to email then as i applied on 30th nov and still did not got sny response and classes are gng to start on 7 january...!
Anybody know that can we go to college/canada after starting date..?

japneet kaur18

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
On

what is the email address..?
I also want to email then as i applied on 30th nov and still did not got sny response and classes are gng to start on 7 january...!
Anybody know that can we go to college/canada after starting date..?
Their email is “CPC-CTD-ottawa@cic.gc.ca”
I’ve applied on 13th nov. but no revert till now... I’ll be asking for extension from my college tomorrow...

Anmolannie

Nov 29, 2018
Their email is “CPC-CTD-ottawa@cic.gc.ca”
I’ve applied on 13th nov. but no revert till now... I’ll be asking for extension from my college tomorrow...
Can you please send me sample letter for extension of classes as I applied on 23rd october till no response so stressed