+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Daler sandhu

Aug 15, 2018
Hello i had applied under sds online so how will i get to know that where my application is being processed means in (delhi, chandigarh, bengaluru)??

Bashini

Dec 25, 2018
As far as I know if you received your ppr , since there were a few days off because of christmas you will get an update/ receive your passports by 28th or 31st.
Anyway everyone has time till the 7th Jan I guess?
So just give it some time.. if you haven't received ppr just contact the vfs and ask them about how long it will take

Hope0

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
I applied on 18th november my status changed to reviewing eligibility since 9th of December and im still waiting im so afraid i will have to ask for a refund

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
I applied on 18th november my status changed to reviewing eligibility since 9th of December and im still waiting im so afraid i will have to ask for a refund
I applied for my brother on same date. Waiting for any update. We even did upfront medical and the status shows we do not need a medical from you right now. How about you?

Hope0

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
I applied for my brother on same date. Waiting for any update. We even did upfront medical and the status shows we do not need a medical from you right now. How about you?
im from Egypt, they don't require Medical for Egyptians, also just today i know that my visa is being processed @ Turkey, Ankara.

the average processing time in Egypt is 7 weeks while in Turkey its only 5 weeks so which processing time im related to?