+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hey, I tried that but all the embassy ,Chandigarh, delhi , Bangalore has their own webforms and I don't have any information about which is
my embassy
Listen. I also filled the webform. I knew my file is in delhi embassy. If you don’t know where is ur file you can fill ircc webform. There ur application goes directly to the particular embassy where ur file is. Rest u can track on vfs where ur file is.

QQwerty

May 24, 2018
I applied on 27th November. Got acknowledgement mail from Delhi embassy today. How many days will it take from now to get decision?

Yenkiiboi

Jul 30, 2018
I applied on 27th November. Got acknowledgement mail from Delhi embassy today. How many days will it take from now to get decision?
Nothing in our hand but what we can do just wait for the result and rest howz your profile its depend on it.

Akanksha2309

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
i applied on 8th nov via online application under SDS .... my profile was as under : i did my Bachlors in commerce in june 2018 with 62% and my IELTS score was 7 bands overall with not less than 6.5 . my cic status is as under :
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On 6th dec i got the email stating that :
Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.