+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Dec 4, 2018
I am applying for january intake and my file is yet to be submitted by the agent by tomorrow, as Gic CERTIFICATE is yet to arrive by tomorrow, my agent will submit my application by tomorrow, is there anyone with similar case, my agent authorities told me that they're quite confident with my case because my percentage is quite good and i stood at second position in my bachelors.
But normal time duration is 35 days as per the regulatories for visa processing, should i ask the university to give me extension or shall i wait for a while.

svelkumar

May 2, 2018
I am applying for january intake and my file is yet to be submitted by the agent by tomorrow, as Gic CERTIFICATE is yet to arrive by tomorrow, my agent will submit my application by tomorrow, is there anyone with similar case, my agent authorities told me that they're quite confident with my case because my percentage is quite good and i stood at second position in my bachelors.
But normal time duration is 35 days as per the regulatories for visa processing, should i ask the university to give me extension or shall i wait for a while.
Last date for submitting application for January intake was Dec1st which is mentioned in cic website.