+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
I have a question,

I have refusal letter and if I re-apply then will my previous application id remain same as previous one or not?

I had applied online under sds previously.

Camtes

Nov 29, 2018
Hello everyone, I applied for the study permit on October 31st and yesterday I received a mail from VFS that my passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa application center so I received my passeport but there were no rejection letter just only a small paper where it was written :

important information regarding your application has been sent to the e-mail address you provided on your application or through your MyCIC account

Please be sure to check the junk/spam mail folder of the email address you provided as some spam filters may block automated emails

Then I checked my mails but I found nothing and I checked my cic account but right there it’s mentionned that they’re reviewing my eligibility
I am completely lost can anyone explain me what does it mean ?

Nov 29, 2018
I applied for the student visa on sep- 28-2018 as paper application. Got a mail from CIC on october 04 saying that I need to do medical furtheren. I done the furtherence on october 09 and the results were submitted on Oct 13 by the hospital. Long wait till Nov 16 and finally I link my paper application to the online account. From then the status is ''you passed the medical exam and we are reviewing your eligibility'. Now it's November 30 and I am worried. Is it quite normal that the processing time has this much delay in case of medicalfurtherence. Do anyone have the samesituation ?