*Bsc-(computer science)*- 64.17%

*Financial*: 1 year fee,GIC 10,250.
Income certificate

*Flight Detail*: Not yet

*Agency*: IDP Chandigarh
Congratulations!

PawanKapoor89

Dec 7, 2017
I had applied for a student visa on Nov 6,2018 and received the approval on Nov 27, 2018
School- Schulich School of Business, York University

Note: I have also applied for PR through express entry with a CRS of 441 points.
Application submitted: Aug 3,2018

Reason for applying for a student visa- My course starts on Jan 7 and student Visa processing times (in India) are 3-6 weeks

Jassi033

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
U
I had applied for a student visa on Nov 6,2018 and received the approval on Nov 27, 2018
School- Schulich School of Business, York University

Note: I have also applied for PR through express entry with a CRS of 441 points.
Application submitted: Aug 3,2018

Reason for applying for a student visa- My course starts on Jan 7 and student Visa processing times (in India) are 3-6 weeks
U Applied online or offline

Gurvinder001

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I applied on 16th Nov. Not sure about the category though. When I filled out the application, there were no option of choosing any category. After registration on GCKey, I had to answer a short questionnaire and fill out forms and upload docs. That's it.
Message me on WhatsApp 7027353494

Nov 23, 2018
My Status has been this for almost 25 days. How much longer do you guys think i need to wait for the approval?

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- Not applicable.
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Sanazim

May 25, 2018
My Status has been this for almost 25 days. How much longer do you guys think i need to wait for the approval?

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview- You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- Not applicable.
Final decision-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
my status is same as urs from last 43 days

spatra26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
That's strange. By looking at other people's response, most of the applications made after Nov 1st got their medical updated as well as approval. You guys should submit a CSE file online.

spatra26

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
As per the letter, it is other reason. Purpose of visit.
In your application, did you mention anywhere that work would be a part of your study? Because, if you applied under sds, your primary purpose is automatically given as study and if you mentioned work, then they might have rejected based on that.