+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
maybe they are lazy. By the way, did you get any update before your medical was cleared? For eg. They were doing background check or reviewing eligibility.
No... Never got any updates except one that came on linking offline application to GC key.

I marvel how Australia bcan process a visa in 4-5 days and Canada takes 5 weeks!! With same amount of ppl going to Australia from India

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Great! If they acknowledged your file on 13th, then you should get your approval within 2-3 days. Because, someone posted a while ago and said that he applied on 12th (offline) and got approval today. So, CIC is processing applications day wise.
I don’t think so its day wise. Cos i applied on 1st aug. till now I haven’t received any update.

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No××××××– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office Dakar, on 27/11/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Please I dont understand this pls anyone got this case? shld help pls
Decision already taken on your application. It can be +ve or -ve. Post here when you receive your passport.

Hardeep.89

Nov 26, 2018
I got my passport stamped today.Visa approved yesterday.Applied on 6 nov,sds category,ug level.
Medical updated-23 nov
Review started-26nov
Visa approved-27 nov
Passport stamped and letter of introduction received -28 nov.
Congratulations

Actually my cousin applied on 24 oct under sds
And I am unable to link her offline file online
And with vfs tracking no it’s just showing ur file is being processed at visa office Chandigarh
And her college send an email that send your letter of introduction before 12 December otherwise after that they will close file
Really worried what you think how much time it gonna take or how to link online with gckey
Thanks

Ann2000

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Congratulations

Actually my cousin applied on 24 oct under sds
And I am unable to link her offline file online
And with vfs tracking no it’s just showing ur file is being processed at visa office Chandigarh
And her college send an email that send your letter of introduction before 12 December otherwise after that they will close file
Really worried what you think how much time it gonna take or how to link online with gckey
Thanks
Thanks!

No need to get worried dear.I came to know that many of them who had applied from Chandigarh vfs in october they are taking much time to respond.
Yes, u just link your application to gc key you can get to know your application status from there.I will tell you the steps to ink it to gc key.
Just pray to God coz I also did that since I had already booked my tickets for dec19 before submitting my visa application!
It can come in this week or by the first week of december .Hope for the best.Just link it to gc key u will get to know a lot.

Reactions: Hardeep.89