+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Nov 23, 2018
Hey guys! I applied online for the sds visa on 1st of november and my medicals is still not updated buy my review of eligibility started atleast 15 days back. How long do you think it would take for the medicals to get updated and the visa to be issued? I also got the acknowledgement on the 15th.

mayankk1991

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXX– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 23/11/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

What does this mean? Can anyone explain me please. I have applied offline, Non-SDS.

hello2world

Oct 28, 2018
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXX– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 23/11/2018 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

What does this mean? Can anyone explain me please. I have applied offline, Non-SDS.
It is likely decision has already been taken on your application for study permit. You can expect your passport which you have provided while submitting your application to Visa application centre or VFS. there are two type option generally given to the applicant. 1. You can give your address to get processed passport at your home
2. At VFS from where you have applied. From where you need to collect your processed passport.

mayankk1991

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
It is likely decision has already been taken on your application for study permit. You can expect your passport which you have provided while submitting your application to Visa application centre or VFS. there are two type option generally given to the applicant. 1. You can give your address to get processed passport at your home
2. At VFS from where you have applied. From where you need to collect your processed passport.
I have applied through consultancy. What needs to be done?