+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

sathanava

Dec 24, 2017
My agent gave me VFS tracking number but it shows no records found?

Any idea when VFS tracking number will be updated? Please advise.
Try with reference number, because for me tracking is not working. Ref number starts with Country code and date, for Sri Lanka it is LKAC.....

I guess it might work. VFS tracking gets updated from same day of application

sathanava

Dec 24, 2017
Create GCkey account and then link the application. Better have a copy of application with you when linking coz u need to give exact info like college beginning/last dates etc.

AGoodSoul

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
Tried didn't work.

Do you know how to link VFS with GC key?
It's easy to link gc key
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
Login using GC key...
1. Create Ur account with GC key option
W
2. Setur secret questions.. u will get email

3. Then login to GC key.. after login u will see a line.. link my application

4. It will ask ur name, passport, expiry, college id, start date of course etc. (As per letter from college)

And it will Search all apps with that name .. and if found...it gets linked

Dilpreet01639

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's easy to link gc key
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
Login using GC key...
W

4. It will ask ur name, passport, expiry, college id, start date of course etc. (As per letter from college)

Can someone pls explain me this..my gc shows application approved and under that it shows a document thats counterfoil i.e my passport..my passport is also dispatched...but i haven't yet received any mail or letter of introduction...can u pls tell me why i didnt receive a letter of introduction? And is it confirmed that my visa is approved?

PP2014

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
It's easy to link gc key
Login using GC key...
W

Appreciate your help :)

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Can someone pls explain me this..my gc shows application approved and under that it shows a document thats counterfoil i.e my passport..my passport is also dispatched...but i haven't yet received any mail or letter of introduction...can u pls tell me why i didnt receive a letter of introduction? And is it confirmed that my visa is approved?
Oo
bro (not sure guy or girl :p )
Your visa is approved
Congo

But you will not get any mail from CIC or VFS about this
You will get visa letter in your gckey account after 2 to 3 days

So don't worry
It's approved

Don't wait for any mail

Go ahead book tickets and pack ur bags
And
Gd luk

Reactions: Dilpreet01639

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
What's your College bro ??

Dilpreet01639

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Oo
bro (not sure guy or girl :p )
Your visa is approved
Congo

But you will not get any mail from CIC or VFS about this
You will get visa letter in your gckey account after 2 to 3 days

So don't worry
It's approved

Don't wait for any mail

Go ahead book tickets and pack ur bags
And
Gd luk
Ahhh thanks m8..u released off my tension ..thx a lot..i wish everyone godd luck for their visas..good bye all...in canada

Reactions: AGoodSoul