+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Missing marksheet main reason
Many of factor comes under 'other reasons' .you can't exactly tell what is it without having CAIPS note but he have 6 overall band but 6.5 is required for PG so that could be a possible reason but he would have to cover all the factors that comes under 'other' category

Nitin121

Sep 29, 2017
india
10th pseb 85.1%
12 pseb 87.8%
Graduation 73% ielts each 6
Reason of refusal
Other reasons:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
Sorry to hear that. I suggest you to first get CAPIS notes before reapplying for study permit just as told by DavinderSingh2727.
Did you apply at Delhi vfs ?

Mandysandhu

Nov 20, 2018
Many of factor comes under 'other reasons' .you can't exactly tell what is it without having CAIPS note but he have 6 overall band but 6.5 is required for PG so that could be a possible reason but he would have to cover all the factors that comes under 'other' category
But caips notes take a time and i dont want to defer to next sem

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
But caips notes take a time and i dont want to defer to next sem
Yeah would take 30-45 days
If you want to go to January intake then reapply online as soon as possible as you don't have passport and it take upto 25 days to get your passport so no point in waiting if you just wanna go in jan

Mandysandhu

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah would take 30-45 days
If you want to go to January intake then reapply online as soon as possible as you don't have passport and it take upto 25 days to get your passport so no point in waiting if you just wanna go in jan
Can i apply in last of nov....is there any risk to reapply so late for jan?

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Can i apply in last of nov....is there any risk to reapply so late for jan?
Risk is always there ..ideal thing is to wait for CAIPS address all the issues and then apply but if you are willing to take risk then last week of November will be fine ..you will find lot of people who would apply in December.

Gurmannat55

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
10th pseb 85.1%
12 pseb 87.8%
Graduation 73% ielts each 6
Reason of refusal
Other reasons:

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous
studies, missing mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your
At what time did you got refusal mail?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I don't know exactly what to do...
Here's what you have to do:

1. Take a deep breath and try to relax
2. Strategise and plan accordingly
3. Order caips note to know the exact reason for refusal.
4. Address the refusal issues based from caips notes
5. Apply again. Do not fall into the trap of hastily applying again. Do not rush things

You will get approved next time, stay positive

Reactions: Nasru