+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Nasru

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
I got a message on 15th nov. That my application is under process at IRCC office. Does it mean they have started reveiwing it?

Nasru

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
U can find a video how to connect offline file to gc key via name and date of birth on ur passport or via uci nd app. No. If u hve received a letter from embassy..
I filled all the given questions like namr,dob,pob but it says they have no application with the given information. Why does it say so?

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Thx bro created gckey account.can you help me how to check application status?
There is a link in your GCKEY account stating "link your paper application to your online account" open the link and answer the questionnaire ..once you are done with it click on check your full application status

Nasru

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
There is a link in your GCKEY account stating "link your paper application to your online account" open the link and answer the questionnaire ..once you are done with it click on check your full application status
After doing the above process it says they don't havr any application with the given information. So what should I do now?

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
No, you don’t need to submit other financial documents if you are applying under SDS. Just the 1yr tuition fee and CAD10k in GIC is enough. However, you can still attach other financial docs only if you want to.

Best wishes to your application!
Thanks mate, we are attaching tehsildar's certificate as my father is an agriculturist. It will eventually make my file strong. So its okay.

Reactions: rogelcorral