+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Rj1017

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
moreover, if your uae visa is cancelled then how your staying in uae ? on 30 days stay ?
I have to reapply SDS online tomorrow. I will be going to india on17th Oct. I have all the proofs of visa cancellation (but this should not concern them as uae visa is work permit only). anways still i will be attaching for their clarification.

As per my consultant , IDP. They will prepare and explanation letter for me. and i have to edit it as per my details. I will mention in that my sole purpose to come to canada is for study purpose only and i would like to go back to india further.

I feel they have rejected simply so that we have to reapply paying 150CAD$. Lets hope this time my application goes to a better visa officer.

Rj1017

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I have to reapply SDS online tomorrow. I will be going to india on17th Oct. I have all the proofs of visa cancellation (but this should not concern them as uae visa is work permit only). anways still i will be attaching for their clarification.

As per my consultant , IDP. They will prepare and explanation letter for me. and i have to edit it as per my details. I will mention in that my sole purpose to come to canada is for study purpose only and i would like to go back to india further.

I feel they have rejected simply so that we have to reapply paying 150CAD$. Lets hope this time my application goes to a better visa officer.
17th Nov*

The.hacker

Star Member
May 19, 2018

all the best brother i wish this time you get visa.. good luck :)

Rj1017

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi All,

Does anybody know someone whose visa was refused based on one reason that he/she is not a bonafide student?

What are the chances of approval after getting refused for the first time?

I just have to prepare an explanation of why i am a bonafide student eligible for this course.

Nov 12, 2018
I am applying for diploma course in algonquin college for jan 2019 intake.. and i will b launching my file in a day or two.. but i have heard from someone that visa approvals for jan batch is at v low rate abd tgere is huge risk for study visa approvals.. i am bit worried .. can someone help or give wny info on this.. and genrally how many days it will take to get visa if i apply on nov 14

Reactions: Hbhullar

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
I am applying for diploma course in algonquin college for jan 2019 intake.. and i will b launching my file in a day or two.. but i have heard from someone that visa approvals for jan batch is at v low rate abd tgere is huge risk for study visa approvals.. i am bit worried .. can someone help or give wny info on this.. and genrally how many days it will take to get visa if i apply on nov 14
No worries ..there would be lots of people who would apply in late November or in December as some of the universities provides letter of acceptance late and some of the courses in colleges too reopens in end of november.so just apply it

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
N
I hope so it happens with me too in this case... is it can b the reason for refusal if being double graduate , i am still applying for graduation diploma course ?
Nope. Friend of mine went for graduation after completing graduation but did she justified her future plans in SOP ..I have her SOP if you need or have you prepared yours?