+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Anu@kapoor

Oct 24, 2018
Your Application is also online SDS? when did you apply?
I applied offline on 17th. I felt quite a few October applicants haven't gotten their medicals updated.
My friend who applied on 26th Sept offline got his Visa yesterday. So hoping for the best in this week

Reactions: Rj1017

Rj1017

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I applied offline on 17th. I felt quite a few October applicants haven't gotten their medicals updated.
My friend who applied on 26th Sept offline got his Visa yesterday. So hoping for the best in this week
Yes. Wish you all the very best. This is by far most delayed no medical update. may be due to extra rush.

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
guys as per the holiday list for embassy, it doesn't seem like the embassy does not have any holiday for diwali... they are supposed to be working...

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Due to Diwali, there shouldn;t be any delay in the process.
Bt today was closed so i think they are delaying dont knw the specific reason as i have applied on 12th september delhi embassy medical is passed before 6 october but review not started yet so what should i do? Today is 57th day of my application. Category (Non sds)

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Bt today was closed so i think they are delaying dont knw the specific reason as i have applied on 12th september delhi embassy medical is passed before 6 october but review not started yet so what should i do? Today is 57th day of my application. Category (Non sds)
Dude... you need to stop spamming this thread with the same queries every now and then.... have patience please...
Spamming is not going to give you any solution....

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Its not spamming bro actually m worried and not able to focus on my other households . So i think if u will be on my situation dont knw wht s ur favour
Unfortunately, nobody in this forum can give you a definitive answer on the cause of the delay. Only the VO can do that (I doubt if there are VO members here). Each case is unique. I got my approval after 35 days for SDS application, but my friend got his after only 7 days for non-SDS. Both application were filed offline at the same VFS. Now, SDS is supposed to be faster than non-SDS. But as you can see, the non-SDS was processed faster than SDS. What is the reason? I don’t know. If you will search this forum, there are a lot of applicants who were waiting far longer than you are. And nobody could give the reason why. All we can do is wait. Wait for that 50% chance of approval or 50% chance of refusal (but everybody is hoping for that 50% approval). We cannot even rant about it because Canada did not force or threaten any of us to apply as international students.

Have patience, my friend! Wish you all the best in your application and hope to see you in Canada in the near future!

Gurmannat55

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Its not spamming bro actually m worried and not able to focus on my other households . So i think if u will be on my situation dont knw wht s ur favour
I too think ur posting the same query almost twice or thrice a day. No one can do an inch of a thing for you over here. So the thing u can do is be positive and hope for the best because no one knows when you or even he himself is going to get his visa. Almost every applicant cannot concentrate on his daily chores until he gets his visa.
So stop worrying and spamming on thread

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
I too think ur posting the same query almost twice or thrice a day. No one can do an inch of a thing for you over here. So the thing u can do is be positive and hope for the best because no one knows when you or even he himself is going to get his visa. Almost every applicant cannot concentrate on his daily chores until he gets his visa.
So stop worrying and spamming on thread
Yup bro ....hope for the best