+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
You need to have some patience and wait for a bit... have you completed your 5 weeks waiting period?
Yup i completed 8th week and one day means 57th day is today ....applied on 12th september delhi embassy medical is passed before 6 october but review not started yet

M too worried and not able to focus on other works

ayeniademola

Sep 13, 2018
I sent reminder to Visa Office this is the response i got back. Is anyone in my Shoe?

Good day,

Your e-mail below refers.

Your application was submitted on-line.

Kindly refer to your - My CIC - account for all correspondence and update on your application.

Please refer to the link below for technical problems:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=799&top=23

Regards,

Lagos Immigration

Migration Section | Section de la Migration

Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

Deputy High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat auxillaire du Canada

4 Anifowoshe Street, Victoria Island,Lagos Nigeria
Email | Courriel : lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone 234-1-2715650
Facsimile | Télécopieur 234-1-2725651

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Yup i completed 8th week and one day means 57th day is today ....applied on 12th september delhi embassy medical is passed before 6 october but review not started yet

M too worried and not able to focus on other works
You have applied in NON SDS Category... you have not even completed 60 days mark...
I know the anxiousness you're feeling... we are going through it too as we are all waiting for our visa...
Try to divert your mind and channel your energy into some activity you like to do... something like a hobby... read a book, watch a movie, go for a walk...
Your visa will come through... have faith... :)

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
You have applied in NON SDS Category... you have not even completed 60 days mark...
I know the anxiousness you're feeling... we are going through it too as we are all waiting for our visa...
Try to divert your mind and channel your energy into some activity you like to do... something like a hobby... read a book, watch a movie, go for a walk...
Your visa will come through... have faith... :)
Yup bro .....