+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
I applied offline on 15th oct under sds and on 18th my file reasched canada visa office and on 22nd my tracking id showed that its under process and im trying to link it to gc key but idk how..i shows a problem with DLI number
I also applied on 15 th October under general category in Delhi VFS...
Which VFS did you submit your application and under which category.. ?

Gurmannat55

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hey I applied on 11 oct(offline)SDS. Medical is passed today. But review of eligibility has not started yet. Any idea when will it start.

Sahil971

Sep 26, 2018
my tody's status as given below.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Background check not applicable means? Like they don't need to check your background? Is it SDS category or general?

Vishal5858

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
Got update finally my visa got approved... applied on 16 oct offline from Ahmedabad vfs in university category