+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Please help!!

Review of eligibility started but no medical update yet.

Hi there, I applied on the 27th September at Ahmedabad VFS which was forwarded to Bangalore. My status changed to review of eligibility yesterday but I haven't received any medical update yet. Does any one of you have any idea about the duration of completion of this step?

Please anyone knowing what to do in this scenario then please let me know, i am worried and stressed. :( :(
M too worried applied on 12th september delhi embassy medical is passed but review not started yet

Akinjnr

Oct 31, 2018
Hi, I submitted my application on the 24th of September via vfs, got a verification mail for biometric from cic, however, I did not get request for medicals. I received mail from vfs to come pick up my passport on the 30th of October, what is this?

manzurhusainm

Oct 18, 2018
Applied on 15Oct, offline, Bangalore VFS, SDS

Review started on 25Oct

Visa approved on 31stOct
Hey there, i have applied on 27th September, still no medical updated at Bangalore. Actually my review of eligibility started but medical is still in review, whats the deal, please if you know, reply

Reactions: Tanrain

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hey there, i have applied on 27th September, still no medical updated at Bangalore. Actually my review of eligibility started but medical is still in review, whats the deal, please if you know, reply
I m also facing same thing. Review started before but no medical update.

Rj1017

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi People,

I would like to know what are the 3 acknowledgments received after application?

As i have processed visa through a consultant. I am unaware about the 3 acknowledgments ppl are mentioning in this discussion.

I have applied through SDS online.

Thanks

kitkat339

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hi People,

As i have processed visa through a consultant. I am unaware about the 3 acknowledgments ppl are mentioning in this discussion.

Thanks
Same. Please tell what are the acknowledgement letters? Their significance?
My agent has not shared anything with me , he receives all the mails himself.

vishalghotra235

Oct 29, 2018
Hi People,

Thanks
Actually acknowledgement letter is for applicants who applied visa offline This letter is email send to given account which contain application number and uci so that they can link paper application to online account so maybe you will not get this

kitkat339

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Actually acknowledgement letter is for applicants who applied visa offline This letter is email send to given account which contain application number and uci so that they can link paper application to online account so maybe you will not get this
I applied offline.. So I can't link my offline application with an online account without the application number even if I have all the other info?