+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Delhi vfs
19 SEP
Offline sds
Hearty Congratulations bro... :)
I believe, we have never had a chat before but I was continuously reading all of your comments... I know you were worried so much.. coz you are the one who did not hear anything after the review started .. rest all got update with in two days after it started reviewing the eligiblity....

I am too happy... It's such a good news... :) enjoy bro.. and make your dreams true :)

Hayford

Oct 8, 2018
Hellooo, I sent my paper application for January on 24 October, when am I likely to get a response from them. Also how do I get detail infor about my application status.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hearty Congratulations bro... :)
I believe, we have never had a chat before but I was continuously reading all of your comments... I know you were worried so much.. coz you are the one who did not hear anything after the review started .. rest all got update with in two days after it started reviewing the eligiblity....

I am too happy... It's such a good news... :) enjoy bro.. and make your dreams true :)
Oo
Thanks very much
Gud luk to you also

Which college
Course
You have ???

vishalghotra235

Oct 29, 2018
hlo guys applied visa under non sds on 27 september and medical got updated on 25 october and status changed to we are reviewing today in how many days i will get approval

Nitin121

Sep 29, 2017
india
No it's not there

Offline applicants don't get any mail

Only online application receive UCI and acknowledgement number

No worries
I have not. Received a single mail from CIC
So don't expect any mail

Only check for updates on gckey
There's no other mode of updation

Best of luk to you brthr
Thanks for the reply and good luck for your future. god bless.

Reactions: Rishabh Katyal