+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Gurmannat55

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
I have submitted my file in jalandhar vfs on 4oct nd it moved to Delhi vfs on 5oct after that i have linked it to gc key on 12th (not sure) nd in status it was submitted on 4 oct but now today it shows submitted 12 oct . Nd no update till now . I have got first acknowledgement on 18oct about my uci nd all.
Is ur medical updated?

Hbhullar

Sep 25, 2018
Mine too but when medical is passed it gets updated.
Most of the people got their medical updated in 10-14 days but I don't know how much delayed the process of October applicants will be.
Yess ,,,, not sure about the w8ing time ,,,, but on cic website it is 5 weeks now before it was 6 weeks ,,,, but still so much delay

Reactions: Nitin121

Hbhullar

Sep 25, 2018
Mine too but when medical is passed it gets updated.
Most of the people got their medical updated in 10-14 days but I don't know how much delayed the process of October applicants will be.
In which vfs u applied ?? Nd do let me know if there is any update ,,

kitkat339

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Hey does anyone know for fact that offline takes longer than online? And if yes whts the approximate difference?

I applied for visa on 26th October offline under SDS...really worried about the time :-(

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hey does anyone know for fact that offline takes longer than online? And if yes whts the approximate difference?

I applied for visa on 26th October offline under SDS...really worried about the time :-(
Too much difference dude

Offline takes almost 40 - 50 days for your visa approval
Whereas online have no such rigidity
If no rush you can get in a day or so
But if some kind of rush you gonna got in 20 to 30 days
And it will increase upto 40-50 with huge rush

But offline has 90 percent chances of approval
Whereas online has low chances of approval as compared to online (what I knew)

Rest your views can be different from me

All the best to all visa applicants

May u get ur visa soon

Reactions: YoungstownVlogger

KunalArora

Star Member
Oct 21, 2018
what is your profile and did you submit any proof of funds(itr or bank statement)?
And BTW congrats :)
yes bro i submitted my parents ITR for the last 2 years and form 16 along with my last 3 months salary account statement.
Thankyou bro, hope you get the visa soon