+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
if you applied under sds, then you have deposited your gic in an accredited bank in canada. this is your fund in canada. under sds, only 1yr tuition and cad10k in gic are needed for financial documents.
Yeah thats what i m saying. My agent said that your file has no issue. Many people haven’t received their visas as yet. Its due to huge amount of application.

Gurmannat55

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hello everyone :D
I applied for study permit online on 16th october and got a email yesterday saying that they need my physical passport to go further with my appliocation. They have asked me to submit the passport alomng with the letter to the embassy.
The status on the final decision has been changed to " Your application has been approved. Please provide us with the original passport".
Does this mean that visa has been approved ?
Thanks in advance
Bhai itni bhadiya kismat, logo ka yaha 1 mahine se nhi aaya.
Btw congrats

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Wtf is this

They should process in sequence

Everytime giving preference to online over offline
That's not logiacal

I can't understand why our agent apply for offline application

If more chances are for online application

I can't understand agents and CIC

Agents apply for offline
And CIC go for online

Gifty21

Sep 18, 2018
Wtf is this

That's not logiacal

Agents apply for offline
And CIC go for online
well .... people prefer offline and due to that embassy have received huge no. of applications .. and it takes time to open and reveiw each and every application ...

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
Wtf is this

That's not logiacal

Agents apply for offline
And CIC go for online
Relax bro. It is sequential and is a systematic process only. Don't worry and hope for the best

imv1899

Oct 19, 2018
Delhi
Hello guys,
After getting the approval mail from Canada Immigration on 19th Oct. I got another approval notification email, this time from Delhi Immigration. In the email it is written that:
1. Do not travel to Canada on the student visa more than 3 weeks before the start date of the program. If you do then they can deny you the entry.
2. Port of Entry/ Letter of Introduction is not required for the travel.
Please plan accordingly.

Gifty21

Sep 18, 2018
Hello guys,
After getting the approval mail from Canada Immigration on 19th Oct. I got another approval notification email, this time from Delhi Immigration. In the email it is written that:
1. Do not travel to Canada on the student visa more than 3 weeks before the start date of the program. If you do then they can deny you the entry.
2. Port of Entry/ Letter of Introduction is not required for the travel.
Please plan accordingly.
yap .. all those who recieve visa .. get that mail too

binpesinbal

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Hi guys,

My eligibility review started today. Hoping and praying all goes well. Application received was on 4th September, then I guess now all the files submitted on first week of September will be processed now. Good luck to everyone.
@imv1899 You were mentioning about the whatsapp group in last conversation. Please add me bro in it. My number is 9041530878