+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
meng civil engineering specializing in project managenent ,just paid 500 cad and applied the visa

if u are asking about the estimated fee u put in the visa form , u can calculate it like for one course its 1624 something dollars and there are 10 courses so the fee will be 16 something k without the general fees
but under sds , we have to pay full year fee before applying ...dont u think paying just 500 dollar is not satsifying d requirement

DARSHNA

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
i linked my application yesterday offline to online.. it showing me this
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
i have also received same status . i hav applied on 5th sep from chandigarh

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
but under sds , we have to pay full year fee before applying ...dont u think paying just 500 dollar is not satsifying d requirement

i think she can apply , moreover she can discuss this matter with ucalgary international office that deals for immigration and visa , they will get her a better advice.

Reactions: sandeepsran1

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
i think she can apply , moreover she can discuss this matter with ucalgary international office that deals for immigration and visa , they will get her a better advice.

adisab

Sep 19, 2018
Hello, I applied for my visa under sds yesterday (Offline). I linked my application online to cic today. My medical status shows No medical needed.

Did anyone experience this?

Last edited:

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
Hello, I applied for my visa under sds yesterday (Offline). I linked my application online to cic today. My medical status shows No medical needed.

Did anyone experience this?
hey it will show this by default . when they recieved ur medical reports from hospital and checked them ..then they will change it to medical cleared ....as u applied yesterday ..u hv to wait

mehrnazzz

Sep 19, 2018
Due to the fact that I am meeting the deadlines for the winter semester I can't take any TOEFL and get the scores before the deadlines and two of the band scores of my current test is below the requirement of the university I wished to get accepted thus I was thinking of getting a conditional acceptance letter. But because I am from Iran things are a little harder for me. which do you suggest me to do? getting a conditional acceptance letter from the university or acceptance letter from the college. I mean in which case I have a higher chance of getting the visa? are there any differences?

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
who will send thw acknowledgement letter ? what is that .. what is written on itand If u have do send the letter .. i wanna see
i dont have ..i am waiting for that ..embassy/visa office send acknowlegdment letter after 14 days of date of submission .some get or some dont get that letter .
that letter contains application no and uci no, we can use that to link our application online