+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Keytruhbee

Dec 2, 2018
Applied nov. 15 (online, bahamas) dont need any medical.. reviewing hasnt started either it just says your application is in progress and school begins january 7th i sent a webform and got a response yesterday that my application is within the processing time.. i dont know how when it states that my processing time is 2 weeks from the bahamas and tomorrow makes 1 month since i applied and since my application has been processing

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Anyone know something to link application without surname and application number, uci (because i didn't get these in mail, even i mailed embassy but they didn't mention it. They just said everything is in order. We will contact when a final decision is made).what to put in surname?
These are not working
1.putting same name in both given name, surname in capital letters, in small letters
2.writing N/A not applicable in either of them.
3.writing name upside down. By shuffling too.
4.putting hyphen (-) in either of them
Anyone know something that can help?

dandoh

Dec 9, 2018
Is this true that if the application is rejected, it'll be rejected within 14-20 days?
I submitted on 6th Nov, Review started on 28th Nov. Master degree. What do you guys think?

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Is this true that if the application is rejected, it'll be rejected within 14-20 days?
I submitted on 6th Nov, Review started on 28th Nov. Master degree. What do you guys think?
No, its not like that. Some get visa in 1-2 days only. So its not predictable.

Sukh9353

Sep 25, 2017
No change in application status applied on 12 oct 2018 vfs delhi . Also medical was not also passed , is any one on the same boat . Do u have any suggestions, please help .

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Hi friends i am Harry.
My case is as follow

1. 10 - 72 %
2. 12 - 62 %
3. B-pharmacy - 62 % (2015)
4. work experience - Pharmaceutical Marketing since 2015
5. IELTS - 7 band (not less than 6.5) (April 2017)
6. Applied for - Jan 2019, Marketing Management Sheridan college, online SDS
7. Date of application - 12 Nov 2018
8. Date of refusal - 3 Dec 2018
9. Reason - i am not satisfied that you will leave Canada (purpose of visit)
10. Reapplied - 6 Dec 2018 online SDS
11. For reapplication - attached a new sop explaining scope of course and also mentioned that i am a registered pharmacist under Pharmacy Council Of India, but i did not mention anywhere directly that i will come back to India, i also attached sponsorship letter from parents and the confirmation letter provided to me from the current organisation i am working with. i currently works in one of the reputed pharmaceutical company which is very well established.

under process til date, what are your views about my visa approval chances ?, when can i expect visa ? or what can i expect ? friends please give your valuable suggestions.

thanks

Last edited:

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Hi friends i am Harry.
My case is as follow

1. 10 - 72 %
2. 12 - 62 %
3. B-pharmacy - 62 % (2015)
4. work experience - Pharmaceutical Marketing since 2015
5. IELTS - 7 band (not less than 6.5) (April 2017)
6. Applied for - Jan 2019, Marketing Management Sheridan college, online SDS
7. Date of application - 12 Nov 2018
8. Date of refusal - 3 Dec 2018
9. Reason - i am not satisfied that you will leave Canada (purpose of visit)
10. Reapplied - 6 Dec 2018 online SDS
11. For reapplication - attached a new sop explaining scope of course and also mentioned that i am a registered pharmacist under Pharmacy Council Of India, but i did not mention anywhere directly that i will come back to India, i also attached sponsorship letter from parents and the confirmation letter provided to me from the current organisation i am working with. i currently works in one of the reputed pharmaceutical company which is very well established.

under process til date, what are your views about my visa approval chances ?, when can i expect visa ? or what can i expect ? friends please give your valuable suggestions.

thanks
don't know bro, visa application are processed at very slow rate. even October applications are pending