+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Karansinghs

Sep 30, 2018
from vfs it move to embassy -delhi or chandigarh
nd if ur agent has submitted ur application, ask him about acknowlegment letter , he might have recieved that
I guess delhi. I asked him but he said they don’t receive anything from embassy. Embassy only email to the candidates.
They just gave me vfs tracking number.

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
I guess delhi. I asked him but he said they don’t receive anything from embassy. Embassy only email to the candidates.
They just gave me vfs tracking number.
evn with vfs tracking id ..u cn see where they r processing ur file ..whn we track using vfs tracking id ..we see there

i submitted on 10th sept delhi vac

harmanr6

Sep 27, 2018
hi guys ,i submited my file on 1 august 2018 and didn't receive any update yet not even a ACKNOWLEDGEMENT letter,i tried to link my application but i dont have ending date of my program on my offer like my program starts on 3 jan 2019 and its a 4 year degree program. i only vfs tracking number from which i can track my passport

Gifty21

Sep 18, 2018
hi guys ,i submited my file on 1 august 2018 and didn't receive any update yet not even a ACKNOWLEDGEMENT letter,i tried to link my application but i dont have ending date of my program on my offer like my program starts on 3 jan 2019 and its a 4 year degree program. i only vfs tracking number from which i can track my passport
ending date of program is shown in the LOA. acknowlegdement letter is sent by the embassy after 15 days of file submission.

harmanr6

Sep 27, 2018
estimate time duration is written on the LOA, like upgrading one semester and academic 4 years and i HAVEN'T RECEIVED any acknowledgement letter yet, completed 2 months yesterday