+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa for January 2019 status

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
I am from going to apply for a study permit from Pakistan soon. In the documents sections for student visa made from Pakistan, "family information form [imm5707]" was given. The form says "include ALL family members even if they are not accompanying you. If additional space is required, print and attach an additional form".However, the form only mentions about applicant, spouse, parents and children. Am i supposed to print and attach an additional form mentioning my brother and sister or is their information not needed.
I also faced a similar issue but later it got resolved... I attached different form along with IMM5707... Because in this form.. It doesn't gives us option to fill our sibling details....

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, i got rejected last thursday. does the caips/gcms report have the actual details?? I mean is it different than the rejection letter? I am thinking of applying again in May. Do you think the sop and loe service from caipsgcms.com increase my chances?
yes caips has more detail than refusal letter. It is worth getting caips and my friend took services from caipsgcms for sop and loe. He got his visa after refusal. I have also taken their service after refusal and applied for jan intake but still waiting for decision. Hope this helps.

kulbir singh toor

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hlo my friend got refusal on Friday applied on 18 th October sds offline delhi 94 percent cbse and 7 band anyone khow the reason please tell and he applied through idp and I applied on 23 rd October and i am still waiting for decision

Jassi033

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Hlo my friend got refusal on Friday applied on 18 th October sds offline delhi 94 percent cbse and 7 band anyone khow the reason please tell and he applied through idp and I applied on 23 rd October and i am still waiting for decision
U applied under which category or which vfs
I also applied on 25 th oct delhi sds offline