+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA Expired but have valid Work permit. Can i re-enter canada after visiting US

Raj padda

Aug 3, 2017
Hi,friends please help me . I am going to India for travel but my temporary resident visa is expire ,I have open work permit valid . Can I apply in India Canadian embassy temporary resident visa.and how long take process.and what kind of documents need .
Please help me thank you

R king

Feb 11, 2019
Hey guys,

My TRV expried two
Months back but i didnt applied to renewal and i went to india for a vist and i have a valid work permit. What to do can you guys explan me can i go to usa and travel to canada by road is it ok? I have a valid vistor visa for usa. Please let me know. Thanks guys.
hi ,
i am also stucked in excact same condition, can you pls tell me what u did to get TRV or what process you used .., did u got the visa yet .?

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
hi ,
i am also stucked in excact same condition, can you pls tell me what u did to get TRV or what process you used .., did u got the visa yet .?
Yes I applied right away after i landed. Just submit online TRV through gckey account it only takes 1 week for approval and other week for passport processing total 14days.