+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa expire

Forlorn

Oct 25, 2014
Hello Ever one, i am inland husband sponsor in canada recently i got my Open work permit for two years and my pr is under process but my current temporary forenor work permit going to expire next month i i don't know what to do next ? so could you advice me that do i have to go exit and apply visit visa till not get my PR? plz advice me .
Regard

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Forlorn said:
Hello Ever one, i am inland husband sponsor in canada recently i got my Open work permit for two years and my pr is under process but my current temporary forenor work permit going to expire next month i i don't know what to do next ? so could you advice me that do i have to go exit and apply visit visa till not get my PR? plz advice me .
Regard
If I understand your situation correctly, you are the principal applicant in inland spousal application and you already received your open work permit.
If that's the case you don't need to do anything, you already have a legal status in Canada until a decision is given on your application and can also work by the conditions stated in your OWP.

Forlorn

Oct 25, 2014
Hello Sashali, yes you are right, i am principal applicant in inland spousal application. thank you so much for your kind answer and so you mean even i am allow to stay in canada after expire canada visa ? if i have open work permit valid? i m afraid to stay with out visa untill get my pr because to get pr is really take long time about 27 month , and i am thinking what if CIC find so default or if i am lake of anypaper and if i have to resubmit again application i should have my valid visa or no? could you make it clear for me please because if i dont have to get visit visa after expire visa i dont want to get cause i really dont want to spend money if dont need . so plz advice me last time , once again. Regards rina

krishnalynn

May 15, 2015
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
23-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 15-04-2016
You just got a work permit. You are not without a visa.