+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa electron...

AlCan

Jul 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i'm ready to send application....i can pay online with my visa electron (Greece)..?? or i need visa or mastercard..?? visa electron is like visa and master card?? pleas hepl!!

Tonio

Apr 7, 2009
I'm not certain but i believe you have to make the payment with a bank draft (bank cheque) in canadian dollers. I just got one from Piraeus bank.

AlCan

Jul 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys...this days..i try with visa electron!!!

AlCan

Jul 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YES....today WE (me and my spouse)..pay online with visa electron....soo tomorow we send the applications in mississauga...oufff...finally...after two months preparation WE ARE READY...:)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
did they accept electron? have a good luck!

Mungoo

Mar 25, 2012
Atoms look like very very tiny spheres (or more like cones when on a surface), although there is no way to see this with an kind of optical microscope. However, there are imaging techniques, such as something called STM, or scanning tunneling microscopy, that allows you to see the shapes of atoms. The shape of the atom is determined only by the shape of the electron cloud surrounding it. Using STM, you can map out the shape of the electron cloud by using a metallic tip that interacts with the electrons in the atom, allowing you to see where they are. As the tip moves over the sample, a current, called a tunneling current, is passing from the atoms to the metallic tip. The amount of current is extremely sensitive to the distance from the atom to the tip. So, as you move the tip around over the atoms, you can map out the shape and size of atoms.