Nationaily: St lucia
APplication Submitted : July 2, 2019
Biometric collection letter July 3, 2019
Biometric Collection Done: July 22nd, 2019
CIC acocunt was updated next day
Correspondence letter for boiomterics validity recieved : August 13th, 2019
Correspondece letter: Visa Refused letter received: August 14th, 2019

Reason are as follows
· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of Visit

· I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure..

I submitted a bank statement of $40,000 eastern caribbean dollars in saving, also a invitation letter from a friend with permanent residence in canada, i have a valid usa vistor visa on my passport which i also scan and submitted, i send my paid ticket iternary, i have being employed with the same company for over 9 years and make a monthly salary of $3000.00. i have travel to france, united kingdom and many caribbean countries.

Any suggestion on why my visitor visa was denied.
Thanks
Lucian

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi Everyone,

Can you guys give me an in light on why my TRV visa was denied

i applied for my TRV via the online Account,

Visa Office: Trinidiad
Nationaily: St lucia
APplication Submitted : July 2, 2019
Biometric collection letter July 3, 2019
Biometric Collection Done: July 22nd, 2019
CIC acocunt was updated next day
Correspondence letter for boiomterics validity recieved : August 13th, 2019
Correspondece letter: Visa Refused letter received: August 14th, 2019

Reason are as follows
· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of Visit

· I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure..

I submitted a bank statement of $40,000 eastern caribbean dollars in saving, also a invitation letter from a friend with permanent residence in canada, i have a valid usa vistor visa on my passport which i also scan and submitted, i send my paid ticket iternary, i have being employed with the same company for over 9 years and make a monthly salary of $3000.00. i have travel to france, united kingdom and many caribbean countries.

Any suggestion on why my visitor visa was denied.
Thanks
Lucian
Get CAIPS notes for your application to understand VO’s comments made on your file .

Filipina2019!

Sep 12, 2019
Hello, @captainarabiia ! When you applied for a student permit last year, did you not have previous visa applications that got refused? I am wondering about my chance of approval if I applied for a student permit considering that I had two previous tourist visa refusals in the last two months. I wonder if those refusals would affect my student permit application. Do you have any opinion about this? Thank you so much.