Nationaily: St lucia
APplication Submitted : July 2, 2019
Biometric collection letter July 3, 2019
Biometric Collection Done: July 22nd, 2019
CIC acocunt was updated next day
Correspondence letter for boiomterics validity recieved : August 13th, 2019
Correspondece letter: Visa Refused letter received: August 14th, 2019

Reason are as follows
· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of Visit

· I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure..

I submitted a bank statement of $40,000 eastern caribbean dollars in saving, also a invitation letter from a friend with permanent residence in canada, i have a valid usa vistor visa on my passport which i also scan and submitted, i send my paid ticket iternary, i have being employed with the same company for over 9 years and make a monthly salary of $3000.00. i have travel to france, united kingdom and many caribbean countries.
I also applied for the TRV back in March 2016 and also applied for a Study permit in Ocotober 2017. Would this have contribute to this decision. i tried my utmost best to address all the concerns in the refusal letter in those two incidents

Any suggestion on why my visitor visa was denied.
Thanks
Lucian

Trini2deBone

Aug 14, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Reason are as follows
· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Do you have family in Canada?
If you have family ties in Canada is their status legal?
What family ties do you have in your home country besides your job .......spouse, kids, parents?

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Do you have property in your name...deed, rental agreement, car lease, loan etc?

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
How many times have you visited the US?
Have you overstayed your visit to any of the countries visited...especially the US?

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of Visit
What was the purpose of your trip?
How long was your intended stay ?
If vacation did you provide a detailed itinerary of your intended activities?

· I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated purpose in coming to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure..
The bank statement you provided did it reflect the amount you stated as constant sum over a period of 6 months? Or was this sum deposited into account couple days before requesting statement and uploaded with application ?

I submitted a bank statement of $40,000 eastern caribbean dollars in saving, also a invitation letter from a friend with permanent residence in canada, i have a valid usa vistor visa on my passport which i also scan and submitted, i send my paid ticket iternary, i have being employed with the same company for over 9 years and make a monthly salary of $3000.00. i have travel to france, united kingdom and many caribbean countries.
I also applied for the TRV back in March 2016 and also applied for a Study permit in Ocotober 2017. Would this have contribute to this decision. i tried my utmost best to address all the concerns in the refusal letter in those two incidents

Did you provide a cover letter with your application stating purpose of visit,intended dates of travel, where you would be staying and brief history about yourself?
Did you provide in addition to the invitation letter from your friend ....your friend's employment letter (if he/she works), friend's PR card information ?
Was the invitation letter notarized ? (must be notarized in Canada)

Its strange cic would refuse application for TRV even with a valid US visa.

Hope my questions can help provide insight should you decide to reapply .....all the best!

Este74

Apr 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Can you guys give me an in light on why my TRV visa was denied

i applied for my TRV via the online Account,

Visa Office: Trinidiad
Nationaily: St lucia
APplication Submitted : July 2, 2019
Biometric collection letter July 3, 2019
Biometric Collection Done: July 22nd, 2019
CIC acocunt was updated next day
Correspondence letter for boiomterics validity recieved : August 13th, 2019
Correspondece letter: Visa Refused letter received: August 14th, 2019

Reason are as follows

Any suggestion on why my visitor visa was denied.
Thanks
Lucian
Hi Lucian758,

I'm a similar position except I don't hold a US visa. I've applied twice once in Dec 18 and recently in July 19 and both denied for same reasons even if I did addressed both reasons for denial. My application was refused based on

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

I've seen other ndividuals from Caribbean islands refused for the same reasons even if they have all requirements.

Let's stay positive.I'm looking for a lawyer with some expert in the field.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Looks good so far.

Aaaah, here we go. What were the results and reasons for those results?

Lucian758

Aug 14, 2019
Looks good so far.

Aaaah, here we go. What were the results and reasons for those results?
Here are the reason for the previous refusual

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history

Lucian758

Aug 14, 2019
Thank you very much for the advise,

I havent travelled to the US , because i only got my visa in may 2019, so my intended was visit both at the same time , hence why i applied for the TRV.

ranjeetapannu

Aug 16, 2019
Hi
My daughter had applied for the visitor visa for canada bt it got rejected mentioning 179(b)paragraph she had attached all the documents acc to the checklist even i had applied for the visitor visa with her only ad had submitted all the documents acc to checklist my daughter is 18 ad she had given her bonfied of the college plus the leave application signed from the authorities mentioning all the things in detail bt still her visa got rejected what can we do plz help we need to visit fr her cousin marriage we had given the invitation ad suponsership letter too