+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa denial

Mosunmola12

Sep 15, 2019
I was denied a student visa twice this year on financial basis, I used the same account which is a third party sponsor on my two applications, my admission is still valid till next year January. can I reapply using my dad's statement of account and busnisess documents ?

And how true is the information that canada is presently not granting visa due to the upcoming election. Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I was denied a student visa twice this year on financial basis, I used the same account which is a third party sponsor on my two applications, my admission is still valid till next year January. can I reapply using my dad's statement of account and busnisess documents ?

And how true is the information that canada is presently not granting visa due to the upcoming election. Thanks
Yes - you can use your dad's bank statement. Note that the funds should be in his personal account rather than business account.

It's not true that Canada is presently not granting visas. Plenty of people are getting visas approved right now.

aryansood89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Toronto
LANDED..........
12-12-2019
Yes - you can use your dad's bank statement. Note that the funds should be in his personal account rather than business account.

It's not true that Canada is presently not granting visas. Plenty of people are getting visas approved right now.
You applying via SDS?

Murich

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yes, your dad can show his personal bank account, also he can show a business account, it will mean, that he is earning money currently and not giving you all his savings.
But it depends on your age, if you are pretty young - it will definitely work.

Mosunmola12

Sep 15, 2019
My 26years of age, please how soon can I reapply , my second denial was in this month of September.

How do i remove the previous financial proof from my application and replace with my dad's

Thanks.

Mosunmola12

Sep 15, 2019
How do i retrieve my application information, my previous applications was done by a friend and we have lost contact.

I want to reapply myself this time around.

Thanks

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
How do i retrieve my application information, my previous applications was done by a friend and we have lost contact.

Thanks
What do you mean retrieve? There is no direct way to do this you make a completely new fresh application.

Odubadians

Aug 30, 2019

Thanks
Its a new application entirely, you don't need to retrieve any application info except your UCI number. I guess you are a Nigerian from your name. I was refused also but I re apply again

Reactions: bongoman

Odubadians

Aug 30, 2019
And also, concerning financial proof make sure you paid at least first term tuition fee and make you your father write a NOTARIZED letter of sponsorship on your behalf

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Thanks for the clarification but I thought that with the UCI the VO will be able to trace her past application so that there will be no need to give new biometric
If you have UCI it's good to include it, im just saying its not required, you can include other evidence of biometrics/medical being done. And normally they would match your info anyway based on all the other data you provide.

Reactions: Odubadians

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
My 26years of age, please how soon can I reapply , my second denial was in this month of September.

How do i remove the previous financial proof from my application and replace with my dad's

Thanks.
Did you submit father’s ITR?? You should first get gcms report. I also got rejected and waiting for my gcms report now.