+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa denial

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
I got rejected twice am Nigerian but i applied abroad
If you want advices, you need to give us your entire background. Give us information such as education background, family background, financial proofs shown, program applied to and which type of school, etc.

Dave*

Jul 21, 2019
Hello

I was denied study permit 2twice

I applied from a different country other than Nigeria

I.e abroad

But i was denied first was only insufficient fund

Meanwhile i paid part of the tuition fee

Secondly the acct has 14million

But i was told there isnt prof of sufficient fund

Later for the second time i improved the fund to 18million

with the same school college
VCAD

I got not able to show i will leave canada

Then the course I chose was not in sight of my preference or current study plan...etc u kw it

So am confused am planning on coming back to Nigeria

Maybe get an admission for 2020 January semester

And apply as a fresh student

Cause i was in premed school have completed my class for premed to i applied to go my major course in Engineering i wrote letter SOP but yet didnt get it the second time

So what should i do what is your word on this cause I really need to go to canada as well time isnt on my side as I intended to start on april —May semester but didnt get now September is close no school is welcoming student now for September as it is late for applying. deadlines is already past so i would see to 2020 but its already 8months now thats from my first application..to January

2020...No work nor school

All in cause of waiting to get my study permit

And btw i got my acceptance letter from a college not university

Dave*

Jul 21, 2019
Hello

I was denied study permit 2twice

I applied from a different country other than Nigeria

I.e abroad

But i was denied first was only insufficient fund

Meanwhile i paid part of the tuition fee

Secondly the acct has 14million

But i was told there isnt prof of sufficient fund

Later for the second time i improved the fund to 18million

with the same school college
VCAD

I got not able to show i will leave canada

Then the course I chose was not in sight of my preference or current study plan...etc u kw it

So am confused am planning on coming back to Nigeria

Maybe get an admission for 2020 January semester

And apply as a fresh student

Cause i was in premed school have completed my class for premed to i applied to go my major course in Engineering i wrote letter SOP but yet didnt get it the second time

So what should i do what is your word on this cause I really need to go to canada as well time isnt on my side as I intended to start on april —May semester but didnt get now September is close no school is welcoming student now for September as it is late for applying. deadlines is already past so i would see to 2020 but its already 8months now thats from my first application..to January

2020...No work nor school

All in cause of waiting to get my study permit

And btw i got my acceptance letter from a college not university
I applied to a college school in Vancouver
It was actually use as that for me to just enter canada as my uncle who lives there suggested so once am in canada i can look for a university offering Automotive Engineering

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
I applied to a college school in Vancouver
It was actually use as that for me to just enter canada as my uncle who lives there suggested so once am in canada i can look for a university offering Automotive Engineering
That is the problem in itself. You were studying Engineering right? Now you applied to an Arts college. So your previous studies does not align with your planned studies. You should apply to a university for Engineering right from the start, not applying to an unrelated college and then transfer.

Secondly, is the bank account yours? If it is not your bank account, that would be the reason for the financial refusal. Also, did you pay first year tuition in full? If you didn't, I recommend you do that.

Lastly, the fact that you are applying from a country other than your home country is a reason for refusal in itself. This shows that you have little ties to your home country and that you would hop from one country to another without ever returning to your home country.
So I recommend returning to your home country first, then applying from there.

Dave*

Jul 21, 2019
That is the problem in itself. You were studying Engineering right? Now you applied to an Arts college. So your previous studies does not align with your planned studies. You should apply to a university for Engineering right from the start, not applying to an unrelated college and then transfer.

Secondly, is the bank account yours? If it is not your bank account, that would be the reason for the financial refusal. Also, did you pay first year tuition in full? If you didn't, I recommend you do that.

Lastly, the fact that you are applying from a country other than your home country is a reason for refusal in itself. This shows that you have little ties to your home country and that you would hop from one country to another without ever returning to your home country.
So I recommend returning to your home country first, then applying from there.
No the bank acct its my dads own my sponsor
And yes i was in med school that was my second choice
So wanted to go for Engineering my major cuz amd done with my pre med course