+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Denial part for pr application

prapplicant1

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Hello,

I have two visitor visa denails from UK. It was in 2012 and now trying to fill PR forms.

There is a question ‘Has ABC ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?’ and I said yes to this one and tried to explain the situation. ( ı do not remember every detail but shared the main reasons)

I do not have the refusal letters. Do they ask from me to upload these letters later?

And does it have any negative effect on my pr application.

Thanks

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
relax , as long as you had been truthful and honest you will be alright . and those refusal won't effect your future application .

I know a woman who had been refused 5 times for a study permit but she kept going , she got it the sixth time and applied for EE after she graduated . she got her PR already. so I don't think it will affect your other application .

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
sorry I forgot to answer that part of your questions . no , they will not ask you for them . they know your every past dealing with IRCC so they don't see the need of asking you for something they sent you in in past .