+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa delay

AgokulRaja

Aug 21, 2018
I am still waiting for the visa for the september intake. As my college is going to start in sep 4....So what to do if i get visa after my college starts......And anybody else who is still waiting for the visa.

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
I am still waiting for the visa for the september intake. As my college is going to start in sep 4....So what to do if i get visa after my college starts......And anybody else who is still waiting for the visa.
To be on safer side, if possible, defer to next term. You should check with the college regarding the deadline to defer the admission.

Siddharth Sareen

Jan 26, 2018
First of all, link your paper application with GC key account before getting to any decision because what happens sometimes is embassy updates your visa status on your GC key quickly and releases passport after some time. So I would suggest you for this.. Go to CIC website and create a GC key account and then link your file. I hope this works for you. Don't get panic, I know this is a very stressful time. Be patient.

Poushu

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I am still waiting for the visa for the september intake. As my college is going to start in sep 4....So what to do if i get visa after my college starts......And anybody else who is still waiting for the visa.[/QU
Ur profile ?

AgokulRaja

Aug 21, 2018
First of all, link your paper application with GC key account before getting to any decision because what happens sometimes is embassy updates your visa status on your GC key quickly and releases passport after some time. So I would suggest you for this.. Go to CIC website and create a GC key account and then link your file. I hope this works for you. Don't get panic, I know this is a very stressful time. Be patient.
ok...