+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa delay Chandigarh vfs

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
My agents’ main office is in Chandigarh. They recieved it.

Canam consultants. I applied from their amritsar branch.
Congratulations!! All the best for your future, if you need any help with accommodation or anything let me know I can get you the links.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Candidates gets visa without SOP. so if something is not mandatory he will not get refusel. So those who get visa without sop how they convinced officers? and by writing sop what you will say ?
Pe
I guess you need to read my post again. You are just taking this conversation to another level. This forum is to share the experience and discuss the various immigration processes. Every person is unique and has a different story with Immigration. As mentioned above I personally have dealt with a lot of student visa applications and we always try to attach all the documents that we can. I am on this forum for years and have seen cases which were rejected/refused for stupid reasons. You cannot control the decision this is why I or our family lawyer always suggests to attach as many supporting docs as you can.

There was nothing to offend you or your thoughts. I just gave the details based on my experience and you had provided yours - simple :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Simran37

ballydhanoa

Jun 3, 2017
i have gone through your comments again. you were saying him his agent didnt provide him information and you were saying those thing as mandatory which are not according to CIC. yes you can give your personal advices but make sure you mention that. you just made that guy afraid. so better you should say its my personal opinion
I guess you need to read my post again. You are just taking this conversation to another level. This forum is to share the experience and discuss the various immigration processes. Every person is unique and has a different story with Immigration. As mentioned above I personally have dealt with a lot of student visa applications and we always try to attach all the documents that we can. I am on this forum for years and have seen cases which were rejected/refused for stupid reasons. You cannot control the decision this is why I or our family lawyer always suggests to attach as many supporting docs as you can.

There was nothing to offend you or your thoughts. I just gave the details based on my experience and you had provided yours - simple :)