+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa delay Chandigarh vfs

ballydhanoa

Jun 3, 2017
Dont worry according to Cic website SOP is not Mandatory. if you didnt attach it then there will be no problem. Its just a paper where you explain your plans. dont worry you will get visa
I just asked her and she said there was no need to attach any SOP with my case and many other students with fast track programs have got visa.
Wo

Simran37

Oct 26, 2017
Great, I guess I got nothing to say. Do a little search on the forum, you will notice the number of rejections due to a missing SOP. For September intake, I remember there was a guy who didn't attach SOP because it was not listed in the check list. His app was refused. There could be success stories as well that I am not aware of.

I am here only to help you with the knowledge I have gained from my experience and past. You should never trust your agents blindly, do your own research once you are fully confident then submit your application.

What documents did you submit?
Documents -
10th, 12th, Btech certificates,ielts score,
Gic and college fee reciept,
Parents' ITR form of this year.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
One semester 8000 cad.
What other bank statements?
I am afraid that your agent did not provide you full information.

The basics when you apply for a study permit are as follow:

Bank statements: It could be from you or your parents which have funds sitting in the account from last 6 months. The funds should be enough to cover the fee for the remaining sems, and living expenses once your GIC is paid back to you.

Affidavit: If you are attaching your parents bank statements you should get an affidavit from parents stating that they will support your expenses while you are in Canada.

ITR: form last 2 years.

SOP: Which will explain why you want to go to Canada, what is your plan, how does your picked program will help you exceed in your career, assure officer that you will retune to India once you are done with you Study, Your future plan, ties to home country etc.

Assets: If you have any assets you can attach them as a tie to home country ( it is not mandatory)

Simran37

Oct 26, 2017

Bank statements: It could be from you or your parents which have funds sitting in the account from last 6 months. The funds should be enough to cover the fee for the remaining sems, and living expenses once your GIC is paid back to you.

Affidavit: If you are attaching your parents bank statements you should get an affidavit from parents stating that they will support your expenses while you are in Canada.

SOP: Which will explain why you want to go to Canada, what is your plan, how does your picked program will help you exceed in your career, assure officer that you will retune to India once you are done with you Study, Your future plan, ties to home country etc.

Assets: If you have any assets you can attach them as a tie to home country ( it is not mandatory)
Not exactly the bank statements, but she had written the annual salary of parents.

What can be done now? Just hope for the good to happen. In one or two weeks, i guess , would get the final decision.

Anyway, thanks for the time you spent on answering our queries.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Not exactly the bank statements, but she had written the annual salary of parents.

What can be done now? Just hope for the good to happen. In one or two weeks, i guess , would get the final decision.

Anyway, thanks for the time you spent on answering our queries.
Not a problem, don't stress out, things will work out for you.

Good Luck

ballydhanoa

Jun 3, 2017
Hi i dont know if you checked about Under SPP category document list?? where it is clearly mentioned no bank statement or ITR is required. secondly why you are giving so hype to SOP. its not mandatory. i have seen people getting visa without SOP.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hi i dont know if you checked about Under SPP category document list?? where it is clearly mentioned no bank statement or ITR is required. secondly why you are giving so hype to SOP. its not mandatory. i have seen people getting visa without SOP.
There are certain things which are not mandatory to attach in every sort of application. I did mention that there could be people out there who got their visas with minimal documentation. I have worked with so many friends and family member with their immigration process which includes Study permit, spouse open work permit and permanent residency. Just for instance on SOWP the only requirement is to attach a marriage certificate. But the truth is there is a chance of getting a refusal with a reason "Marriage is not genuine".
Some might have got through the process by providing the documents based on the checklist but then there are cases who were refused. Same applies to study permit, you being an applicant doesn't have a control over the decision BUT we can at least make sure that there are no red flags and our application package is strong enough which shouldn't provide a reason to the Officer for rejection/refusal.

There is no harm in attaching the proofs no one will reject your application for this. You are just making your case strong - without an SOP how will you justify officer;s concerns that you will return back to your home country after graduation?

ballydhanoa

Jun 3, 2017
Candidates gets visa without SOP. so if something is not mandatory he will not get refusel. So those who get visa without sop how they convinced officers? and by writing sop what you will say ?
There are certain things which are not mandatory to attach in every sort of application. I did mention that there could be people out there who got their visas with minimal documentation. I have worked with so many friends and family member with their immigration process which includes Study permit, spouse open work permit and permanent residency. Just for instance on SOWP the only requirement is to attach a marriage certificate. But the truth is there is a chance of getting a refusal with a reason "Marriage is not genuine".
Some might have got through the process by providing the documents based on the checklist but then there are cases who were refused. Same applies to study permit, you being an applicant doesn't have a control over the decision BUT we can at least make sure that there are no red flags and our application package is strong enough which shouldn't provide a reason to the Officer for rejection/refusal.

There is no harm in attaching the proofs no one will reject your application for this. You are just making your case strong - without an SOP how will you justify officer;s concerns that you will return back to your home country after graduation?
Pe