+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa deactivated after counterfoil/ stamp

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hello everyone,
kindly help with any information!! My mother received her visa stamp in December 2021 and booked her flight to travel to Canada in September 2022, she was allowed to board the flight from Mumbai but was denied boarding in her transit at Warsaw. The official said that her visa was deactivated on june 30, 2022. We did not receive any correspondence regarding the deactivation. If that was the case then they shouldn’t have allowed her to board the flight in Mumbai itself rather letting her travel. Don’t know how they could put someone in such situation. If anyone can help with any information it would be of great help.
thank you.

Alam5675

Jan 2, 2024
Hello everyone,
kindly help with any information!! My mother received her visa stamp in December 2021 and booked her flight to travel to Canada in September 2022, she was allowed to board the flight from Mumbai but was denied boarding in her transit at Warsaw. The official said that her visa was deactivated on june 30, 2022. We did not receive any correspondence regarding the deactivation. If that was the case then they shouldn’t have allowed her to board the flight in Mumbai itself rather letting her travel. Don’t know how they could put someone in such situation. If anyone can help with any information it would be of great help.
thank you.
Hi same happened with me can you please tell me what happened after that and in how much time you got decision