+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Consultant Delhi

shrijit4

Jan 16, 2017
Hi,

I am looking to apply for PR in Canada. Can anyone suggest the good consultant in Delhi who knows what he/she is doing and is reasonably honest.

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You do not need a consultant, you will get all the information you need on this forum. Save yourself 40-50k which can be useful to you later when you move.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
shrijit4 said:
Hi,

I am looking to apply for PR in Canada. Can anyone suggest the good consultant in Delhi who knows what he/she is doing and is reasonably honest.
I can assure you that no consultant will know even 50% of the information on this forum!

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnsyk said:
I can assure you that no consultant will know even 50% of the information on this forum!
you are being generous with the 50% there, more like 5%. I went to a couple of consultants after my application was in process just to see how they take advantage of the poor applicant's lack of knowledge (not all of them but a majority) and I was amazed at the false promises they give. According to them employers are practically waiting at the airport to hire you as as you land.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
moonpat83 said:
you are being generous with the 50% there, more like 5%. I went to a couple of consultants after my application was in process just to see how they take advantage of the poor applicant's lack of knowledge (not all of them but a majority) and I was amazed at the false promises they give. According to them employers are practically waiting at the airport to hire you as as you land.
hahahahahaha

There are a few universities in Canada which give a Post Graduate diploma in immigration management. Maybe its time for a career change for some of us in Canada! hahaha

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haha it's a lucrative business for sure. Some of them charge between 1000-2000$ and if the application gets rejected they can shake their hands off saying well tough luck what can we do if the VO rejects it. And just for goodwill return some amount of money back so that we would go back again.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Yes and since Immigration is going to be steadily increasing in the coming years. Lots of money to be made! Its a booming industry fooling so many innocent people! LOL

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shrijit4 said:
Hi,

If you are serious about going to Canada, research about the process before going to any consultant, especially in India. Most of them will make you feel that they are expert and you do not know anything. Remember these words that no one is better qualified than you for your own profile and no consultant will be as serious as you will be for your own application. Of course, they will will make all the promises before you pay them. But once the money is made, you will be treated badly.

So, before applying on your own or going with the consultant, research more about express entry on this forum, and see the following link to better understand the process: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/. In case, you have something specific, search this forum for your answers or write your doubts. Every one here is helpful.

Once you have good amount of knowledge, I am sure you will know what is right for you.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
musicnlyrx said:
If you are serious about going to Canada, research about the process before going to any consultant, especially in India. Most of them will make you feel that they are expert and you do not know anything. Remember these words that no one is better qualified than you for your own profile and no consultant will be as serious as you will be for your own application. Of course, they will will make all the promises before you pay them. But once the money is made, you will be treated badly.

So, before applying on your own or going with the consultant, research more about express entry on this forum, and see the following link to better understand the process: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/. In case, you have something specific, search this forum for your answers or write your doubts. Every one here is helpful.

Once you have good amount of knowledge, I am sure you will know what is right for you.
Well said.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
If you have time then do it on your own. There are lots of nice people on this forum. If you don't have time, then pay someone else (consultant) to do it for you. At the end of the day, IRCC makes the decision. The consultant doesn't have a magic wand and don't have a source to give you updates on your application. I did my research and realised that I knew more about the process than the consultant. The consultant made it sound like recruiters will receive me at the airport with job offers and provinces are going to approach me while I am in the pool.

AM85

Jan 14, 2017
I'm considering getting a consultant too, but only because my situation is a little tricky and I'm hoping a consultant with experience will be able to guide me better. People on the forum are also not very sure how it'll pan out...hence, professionals who have seen patterns of acceptance/rejection may know better.
My work experience is a mix of job (2.5 years) followed by small business in partnership for close to 6 years now. I've heard stories of people with business getting their applications rejected since VO wasn't convinced about some aspects of the evidence. My evidence will be in the form of letters form my clients that I worked with them along with financial documents as well as them saying how many hours I worked with them. My concern is the clients will give letters in the name of the firm and not me as an individual. My business partner too, is applying for Canadian PR...and who knows how easily VO will be convinced by what documents. Add to that, I'm also considering leaving my business experience out of work ex (and putting it in personal history...thus not claiming 25 points), that'll give me 442 points instead of 467 with business...and I'm hoping 442 CRS will arrive in the next few months. The flip-side there is that VO will see my last experience till late 2010 and rest empty...which may also become a reason for rejection.

So while the forums are great, some aspects with technical aspects, they might just be better at...though I'm only assuming so and haven't yet visited one

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
AM85 said:
I'm considering getting a consultant too, but only because my situation is a little tricky and I'm hoping a consultant with experience will be able to guide me better. People on the forum are also not very sure how it'll pan out...hence, professionals who have seen patterns of acceptance/rejection may know better.
My work experience is a mix of job (2.5 years) followed by small business in partnership for close to 6 years now. I've heard stories of people with business getting their applications rejected since VO wasn't convinced about some aspects of the evidence. My evidence will be in the form of letters form my clients that I worked with them along with financial documents as well as them saying how many hours I worked with them. My concern is the clients will give letters in the name of the firm and not me as an individual. My business partner too, is applying for Canadian PR...and who knows how easily VO will be convinced by what documents. Add to that, I'm also considering leaving my business experience out of work ex (and putting it in personal history...thus not claiming 25 points), that'll give me 442 points instead of 467 with business...and I'm hoping 442 CRS will arrive in the next few months. The flip-side there is that VO will see my last experience till late 2010 and rest empty...which may also become a reason for rejection.

So while the forums are great, some aspects with technical aspects, they might just be better at...though I'm only assuming so and haven't yet visited one
There are people on this forum with business experience who went to a consultant and finally got fed up and decided to do it own their own. In my opinion, consultants truly do not have any more technical experience than people on here. One recommendation is to pay a one time fee and speak to an immigration lawyer who could help you with technicality compared to consultants who trust me pretend to know stuff but they know nothing more that what people know here. An immigration lawyer is your best bet.

Lastly, not having control of your profile. Inability to apply for PNPS like SINP when it opens for a few hours at 3 am Asia time and the general lack of control is too much to give up in my opinion. People who applied themselves have got SINP and move on while my cousin who went through a consultant is still wasting his time in his pool since he is not able to get a PNP from SINP since it opens only for a few hours at an unearthly hour (normal Canadian day time). Even if you are awake and following forums and ready to apply, your consultant wont be working.

Overall, consultants is just a bad idea. Im not even talking about the money aspect here. Even from a logistics points of view, a consultant is more of a liability!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
There are many Canadian immigration lawyers who will speak to you at their office or give you a 1 hour phone consultation for a fee. There is no binding contract and you are paying them for the hour. Many are quite professional especially the ones based in Canada. Your expense is the one hour phone call cost ( wont be much if you use VOIP) and the one hour lawyer consulting fee. You can ask whatever you want in that one hour. Usually they ask you to fill a pre-call questionnaire so it gives the lawyer time in advance to study your case and give you the best answers.

Use that one hour wisely. Ask whatever you want. Takes notes. And create your own profile and do it your own. Trust me its a lot better than being tied to a contract with a consultant who will want a fee every time he needs to touch your profile. And they hold you by the b***ls because they have your profile key, password etc and you are a total helpless puppet. Terrible situation to be in!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
In fact I would add, I think speaking to Campbell Cohen is a good idea. They are the ones who run this forum. They are immigration lawyers themselves. I do not know them personally nor am I plugging them. Considering that they are generous enough to give us this forum (which is helping thousands like us for free), maybe you can use his service for an hour! Campbell is a renowned Immigration Lawyer from Canada. All the best!