+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa clarity

mj68

May 18, 2022
hi Good Day,

I am from the Caribbean my problem at had is that both my studypermit and visa are expired i had to take a semester year off beacuse of the pandemic . I had to return back to my home country, however, i am planning to start back for fall semester. I reapplied for a study permit but not sure how i should go about doing the visa. Are there any suggestions you can give?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi Good Day,

I am from the Caribbean my problem at had is that both my studypermit and visa are expired i had to take a semester year off beacuse of the pandemic . I had to return back to my home country, however, i am planning to start back for fall semester. I reapplied for a study permit but not sure how i should go about doing the visa. Are there any suggestions you can give?
Not sure of your question but if you applied for a new study permit then you wait for a response. Assume you included new LOA.

mj68

May 18, 2022
Not sure of your question but if you applied for a new study permit then you wait for a response. Assume you included new LOA.
Yes I did upload new one I got from the school …my question is do I have to apply for a visitor visa separately or when my permit is approved they will automatically give me a student visa so I can travel back to Canada.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I did upload new one I got from the school …my question is do I have to apply for a visitor visa separately or when my permit is approved they will automatically give me a student visa so I can travel back to Canada.
You will get a TRV if you applied for study permit outside Canada.

mj68

May 18, 2022
I thought I would of had to reapply for one seeing that it expired just as I did for the study permit thanks so much.