-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
HELLO readers,
i have completed 12 in cbse but got less marks in one module...following english-89, chemistry- 64 physics -53 maths-33...and ielts is 6.5 not less than 6( writing 6 only others above 6.5)..

Applied for jan intake 2016 at sheridan college with software engineering diploma but got refused because of misguidance of consultancy...i.e. engineering has no MATHS..

After so much research i found a 3-year advanced diploma in chemical laboratory technology in st clair college. it has very lowwwww maths requirements that "U" level maths or academic upgrading like courses available..

I APPLIED TO THIS COURSES

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL MY CHANCES FOR VISA APPROVAL..

I have specific reason to study in canada...

1- I suffer from rare genetic disorder of skin proteins (called EPIDERMOLYSIS BULLOSA SIMPLEX) from birth and it was hard for me to study 12 year here in India due to extreme heat EVEN in Shimla.. so canada has cold temperature compared to other countries..that is good for me..

2- I want to be successful in my life so that i can live happily with my family because this disease has No cure

if i mention all this in my SOP ....approval chances?????pleasee reply fast everyone

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Prince ghotra said:

1- I suffer from rare genetic disorder of skin proteins (called EPIDERMOLYSIS BULLOSA SIMPLEX) from birth and it was hard for me to study 12 year here in India due to extreme heat EVEN in Shimla.. so canada has cold temperature compared to other countries..that is good for me..

2- I want to be successful in my life so that i can live happily with my family because this disease has No cure
I would definitely NOT include the above in your SOP. That will make it sound like you never want to return to India and have plans to remain in Canada long-term.

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
Okay Scylla. Thank you for suggestion.. I will do like that

Not including medical history

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
Should I go for GIC or bank loan second time

As my consultant says KEEP IT SIMPLE and SOP STRONG ....no extra documentation...

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
Prince ghotra said:
Should I go for GIC or bank loan second time

As my consultant says KEEP IT SIMPLE and SOP STRONG ....no extra documentation...
GIC is always better. In SOP besides ties to your home country, give specific reason for the
course choice and why canada only. Hope this helps.

May god bless you with good health.

Good Luck.

Jun 27, 2016
Prince ghotra said:
HELLO readers,
i have completed 12 in cbse but got less marks in one module...following english-89, chemistry- 64 physics -53 maths-33...and ielts is 6.5 not less than 6( writing 6 only others above 6.5)..

Applied for jan intake 2016 at sheridan college with software engineering diploma but got refused because of misguidance of consultancy...i.e. engineering has no MATHS..

After so much research i found a 3-year advanced diploma in chemical laboratory technology in st clair college. it has very lowwwww maths requirements that "U" level maths or academic upgrading like courses available..

I APPLIED TO THIS COURSES

COULD YOU PLEASE TELL MY CHANCES FOR VISA APPROVAL..

if i mention all this in my SOP ....approval chances?????pleasee reply fast everyone

[have you applied? in which clg?
]