+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA CHANCES AFTER PAYING FULL/SEMESTER FEE

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello as I am applying for visa, I have a problem and need your guidance....

I am applying in uni of New Brunswick, the total cost of prog with rent,tuition, food and books is almost 30k$,
Now I have a max statement of 27k$, and my father is retired and house rely on me and my brother income which is also not so good, kindly tell me

WILL IT BE BANIFICIAL IF I PAY HALF OR FULL FEE BEFORE APPLYING, in the offer letter there is no condition like I should pay the fee, also my consultant is saying don't pay the fee it's not necessary.

I will ask my uncle to pay the fee this way my statement will remain there and fee will also be paid so I think chances will be good.

KINDLY PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME AS IT WILL BE VERY VALUABLE FOR ME.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Can.ott said:
Hello as I am applying for visa, I have a problem and need your guidance....

I am applying in uni of New Brunswick, the total cost of prog with rent,tuition, food and books is almost 30k$,
Now I have a max statement of 27k$, and my father is retired and house rely on me and my brother income which is also not so good, kindly tell me

WILL IT BE BANIFICIAL IF I PAY HALF OR FULL FEE BEFORE APPLYING, in the offer letter there is no condition like I should pay the fee, also my consultant is saying don't pay the fee it's not necessary.

I will ask my uncle to pay the fee this way my statement will remain there and fee will also be paid so I think chances will be good.

KINDLY PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME AS IT WILL BE VERY VALUABLE FOR ME.
if ur uncle is paying ur fees then that will be beneficial as u can show fees paid and u still have rest of the money in bank. but if ur paying fees from ur current bank balance then it wont make a difference if u have paid fees or not.....

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But my consultant saying that if it is not required by the uni thn it is of no need, my common sense saying that I should pay the fee if I do not want any risks, any suggestions?

Ankitnanu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Can.ott
As you are applying in university category it is mention in checklist that you should pay first year fees
but as per your situation if it is not possible to pay first year fees just pay first semester fees it wont make difference

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can.ott said:
But my consultant saying that if it is not required by the uni thn it is of no need, my common sense saying that I should pay the fee if I do not want any risks, any suggestions?

1. Error with your common sense. How can you pay tuition forcefully if there is no such requirement on part of your school. Apply with your LOA.

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Error with your common sense. How can you pay tuition forcefully if there is no such requirement on part of your school. Apply with your LOA.
hello enfield

its is certainly not a requirement from the univ's syd to pay fee much in advance .. but for th visa we do hav to . its in the lists too ..they want one yr fee to b paid and receipts of the same hav to b attached along wth ur applicn for study permit..

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Jasmohra said:
hello enfield

its is certainly not a requirement from the univ's syd to pay fee much in advance .. but for th visa we do hav to . its in the lists too ..they want one yr fee to b paid and receipts of the same hav to b attached along wth ur applicn for study permit..

1. So how will you pay? Thoughts?

They won't accept even a single penny if they do not have rules for payment in advance. You can apply for visa.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reply to ALL.

kindly send me the link of check list stating that we should pay full fee in advance.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/student.asp

this is the official link of check list, there is nothing written like that in it.

any how the reason to pay fee is that it will be counted towards my statement, as fee will be paid by my uncle and statement of last 4 months will also be maintained, as i told i don't have a good amount in my statement, i have two sisters studding my bro is working and father is retired in this scenario it will be a negative impact if i do not show a good amount so i am preferring to pay the fee.

kindly advice.

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Can.ott said:
Go ahead. Pay fees. I had same problem and talked to Financial department.

They don't want any fees in advance but they said that if I want to pay, I can pay as much I want and they would issue me the receipt for fees same.

So If you want to pay, go ahead. To confirm this, you can e-mail Financial department.

Best of Luck.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Ms.Mech

Are you applying for New Brunswick? when will you file your visa app? and are you paying the fee?

nevillek

Apr 25, 2011
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
20-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
05-07-2013
LANDED..........
23-08-2013
It's clearly mentioned in the Visa checklist that payment of full year fees is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
enfield said:
Hi,

1. So how will you pay? Thoughts?

They won't accept even a single penny if they do not have rules for payment in advance. You can apply for visa.
I had to contact the univ... they told me thrs no need to pay bfr arrival .. but i had to explain them the case and they agreed.. I am not the only one who has done this .. cz its a requirement frm the CHC to pay the fee in advance.. many people had to the same ..

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reply to ALL
Kindly send me the link of chc check list where it is necessary to pay fee before applying. As the way I see it is written that IF your fee is paid attach receipt of it.

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/study_permit_20-09-2012.pdf
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Delhi_study_permit_eng.pdf
http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/pdf/Student_Partners_Program_09022013.pdf

Jasmohra

Jan 10, 2013
payment of one year fee is requird to b made as per all three of them .. as many semesters that one year may have 2 or 3... Though FULL fee payment is not required .. the list which u have seen n posted in the link ... i dunno is used anymore or not..
hope tht helps..