+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approved.

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Hello all! My visa has (finally) been approved. Lodged on 7th Oct and received the passport req yesterday night.

This forum has been of immense help to me. I came here with an open mind and with an ability of a sponge to squeeze in all possible information. Members like @Naturgrl @canuck78 @Geet7 @Ashfak1996 have helped me a lot! I cannot thank them enough and hope the best for each one of them. You have played a very important role in this stage of my life and I can never thank you all enough. From the bottom of my heart, a very big thank you!

To the rest, do not come with closed minds over here. Be open to criticism. React positively. Make changes, do not be lazy. Upload your SOP on the forum, get people’s opinions on it. I had my SOP read by atleast 20-30 people. Remember that people will give you advices/suggestions, only incorporate it if you think it will be beneficial.
Lastly, keep your SOP short and crispy like @Geet7 told me :).

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
One more thing, be sure to pass the information you have garnered to others you meet along the way. Never restrict the information to yourself. It is a cycle of life!

(Please do not ask me to send my SOP to you. It is a personal document. I started writing looking off samples from the internet and this forum).

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Tip! While waiting for your visa decision; remember that your life has not come to a stop. Many people, I see are so into the process. Take your mind off it. Venture into new hobbies, learn French?, get into gaming as it’s an amazing hobby and a great conversation starter, improve your vocabulary (No, it does not end after giving your IELTS).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello all! My visa has (finally) been approved. Lodged on 7th Oct and received the passport req yesterday night.

This forum has been of immense help to me. I came here with an open mind and with an ability of a sponge to squeeze in all possible information. Members like @Naturgrl @canuck78 @Geet7 @Ashfak1996 have helped me a lot! I cannot thank them enough and hope the best for each one of them. You have played a very important role in this stage of my life and I can never thank you all enough. From the bottom of my heart, a very big thank you!

To the rest, do not come with closed minds over here. Be open to criticism. React positively. Make changes, do not be lazy. Upload your SOP on the forum, get people’s opinions on it. I had my SOP read by atleast 20-30 people. Remember that people will give you advices/suggestions, only incorporate it if you think it will be beneficial.
Congratulations!

Reactions: michaelofficial123

Abarna Bathri

Jun 14, 2022

Can you please suggest what all one can include in SOP for visa success

Babatunde25

Nov 20, 2022

Have you gotten your passport back from VFS? And where did you apply from?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021

Congratulations!!! I would encourage everybody to follow your advice, to try and pay it forward to others because this is not an easy journey. Great news hearing about your experience and hopefully, we can be of help to future applicants.

Moon angel

Dec 14, 2022

Congratulations dearGod will do it for us

Reactions: michaelofficial123