+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa approved!!!!!!!!

Saanya

Jun 6, 2018
Visa approved today....I applied on 3 July..offline Delhi..university category/SDS (paid one year fee but used university checklist)

concordia university,, ielts - 7,,Btech 75%

previously refused due to expired LOA

Reactions: Inian R

Naa888

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
Applied offline 18th june delhi SDS. Acknowledgment mail on 16th July approved 8-8-18
Thanks to all powers to help me
When you tracked your application from time to time did your status change from reviewing of eligibility and background checks to visa approved or you never received none of that but your status just changed to visa approved

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
When you tracked your application from time to time did your status change from reviewing of eligibility and background checks to visa approved or you never received none of that but your status just changed to visa approved
Sorry for late reply
I 1st got my medical updated then directly review of eligibility on 6th then visa approval om 8th

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Go and make us proud and excel:D.. Also you can as well share your complete profile and documents submitted so others can draw ideas from it.. Congratulations once more
Congratulations *Those who already got visa please take time to fill these as others will also get help & you will find a companion also*

*Name*: Ajay R. Desai

*University / College & Programme*: Sheridan College /advanced diploma/computer systems Technology-software development and Network Engineering

*Visa Applied on & VFS*: 18th june Mumbai

*File forwarded to*: Delhi offline

*Medical Updated on*: on or before 16th July/acknowledgment mail on 16th

*Visa Approved on*: 8-8-18

*Category/ Offline/Online*: offline SDS

*Ielts/Toefl*: 6.5

*Profile*: 10-64
12-79
B. C. A-7.9 CGPA
*Financial*: ITR of parents, 4.21L bank statement

*Flight Detail*: 23rd mumbai
*Agency*: SELF(help of Kanan international)