+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Approved

jadallah

Feb 14, 2017
Hello everyone,

I would like to share this issue withe me and advise.

I got this letter from IRCC:

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your
application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport

and also got this massege drom the VAC:

Visa application, ########### has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , Vienna , Austria on 15-12-201

And also I got this letter

I am nervous and would like to aske about the duration of prossesing on the passport.

BR

Eddy Murphy

Dec 14, 2017
If ur passport is with you, scan the page and send it to them or. If u dont do that ur application will be refuse. But if u do it they will issue ur visa

jadallah

Feb 14, 2017
Below is the status of my profile

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

what do u think , please your experince

Reactions: Evankc

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello everyone,

I would like to share this issue withe me and advise.

I got this letter from IRCC:

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your
application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport

and also got this massege drom the VAC:

Visa application, ########### has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , Vienna , Austria on 15-12-201

And also I got this letter

I am nervous and would like to aske about the duration of prossesing on the passport.

BR
Your application has been approved. They wont ask for your passport unless they want to grant the study permit. Congratulations.

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Your application has been approved. They wont ask for your passport unless they want to grant the study permit. Congratulations.
hi helican my visa got approved few days ago and it shows that its validty till 2019 april but my course is only of 1 year which will start from 1 january will the canada immigration will give 1 year visa or 1.4 year in my case?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
hi helican my visa got approved few days ago and it shows that its validty till 2019 april but my course is only of 1 year which will start from 1 january will the canada immigration will give 1 year visa or 1.4 year in my case?
For 1 yrs program you also get 1 year work permit.

jadallah

Feb 14, 2017
Dear Helican,

I applied my application ONLINE and processed by Ankra Turky Office , and I got a letter of approving through my account, but since I am residing in Germany I submited my passport along with the letter to the VAC in Germany and as I tracked it shown that they transmite it to Vienna Office. do you think I have to be worried about my Visa?

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
For 1 yrs program you also get 1 year work permit.
But the letter given by canada embassy it shows the validity till 2019/04/30 is this the study permit duration or the last date i can enter canada ??? Sorry im confused im still waiting for the passport.

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Congratulations

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
I applied online and sumitted all applications and after 4days i did my biometric on 3rd and got a message that my application have been processed in there office that same day. So when should be expecting there respond maybe medical or final decision

Chocojoberry

Dec 18, 2018
D
I applied online and sumitted all applications and after 4days i did my biometric on 3rd and got a message that my application have been processed in there office that same day. So when should be expecting there respond maybe medical or final decision
Did mine July 27 still waiting for a reply. You'll have to wait for them yours night come out few weeks or few months it depends but just wait and while waiting be prayerful also. Am still believing mine will come out by God's grace.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
D

Did mine July 27 still waiting for a reply. You'll have to wait for them yours night come out few weeks or few months it depends but just wait and while waiting be prayerful also. Am still believing mine will come out by God's grace.

Your own is taken too long why don't you send them wbform for an urgent respond since it exceeded normal processing time.

Chocojoberry

Dec 18, 2018
Your own is taken too long why don't you send them wbform for an urgent respond since it exceeded normal processing time.
Already did so many times even my agency sent couple of times to them they kept saying we are in active process we wi