Med's Done....
01-07-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
LANDED..........
31-08-2016
Received my passport today with visa sticker attached.

Applied online from south India - intended to apply under SPP.
Submitted all spp docs, including spp checklist, spp questionnaire, ielts, 10th, 12th mark sheets as well as a detailed SOP. Also submitted financial proof that includes college fee receipt, gic, parent salary statements, loan approval letter, property papers, etc. So, I'm not sure under what category my application was processed.

My dad had 2 refusals (2003,2013) to Canada earlier and I was a dependent applicant under him. This was addressed in the SOP though.

IELTS score is 6 bands with no band lesser than 5.5

Finished 12th in 2016.

No agent. Applied directly.
3 year Adv Diploma at Humber
Applied : July 13
pp request: August 5
Letter of correspondence/approval letter: August 12
Passport received : Aug 13

kunalrrv

Aug 28, 2016
jav98 said:
Received my passport today with visa sticker attached.

Applied online from south India - intended to apply under SPP.
Submitted all spp docs, including spp checklist, spp questionnaire, ielts, 10th, 12th mark sheets as well as a detailed SOP. Also submitted financial proof that includes college fee receipt, gic, parent salary statements, loan approval letter, property papers, etc. So, I'm not sure under what category my application was processed.

My dad had 2 refusals (2003,2013) to Canada earlier and I was a dependent applicant under him. This was addressed in the SOP though.

IELTS score is 6 bands with no band lesser than 5.5

Finished 12th in 2016.

No agent. Applied directly.
3 year Adv Diploma at Humber
Applied : July 13
pp request: August 5
Letter of correspondence/approval letter: August 12
Passport received : Aug 13
Hello Buddy,

First of all congratulations,
i just wanted to know that as you mentioned you applied online from India. Did u apply at CIC official website? is it allowed to apply through CIC? because i am in canada right now, & the only application process we knew was to apply through VFS global. Just asking because online application seems easier that paper application submitting at the VFS global.

Do let me know.

Thanks,

piccolamela

Jul 13, 2016
VFS Global is an agency that works with CIC. If you want to apply online, you can use CIC site (doesn't matter where you are applying from)
However, if you get the approval, you might have to go VFS Global and give them your passport to send it to the Embassy(since it isn't permitted to send your passports directly to the Canadian Embassies)

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Guys about property documents , what type of format should it be ?

Should it be estimated from a chartered accountant or just on a court stamp paper it'd be enough ?

Please help .

I have 2 properties and empty lands in my mothers name .